The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Article by Looch (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1469 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2018, reignofsound wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2018, elimagic wrote:
Correct. He has confirm this but most likely looking at a summer/fall release.

-Eli

That’s not what he told me on fb.
He hasn’t even made the prototype yet and it may not even be released.

Prototype picture was posted today. It’s coming... eventually
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
225 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Another Oz Pearlman video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6grvoND6ME&t=110s

Using TKO would probably have been a better option.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2018, otreboR wrote:
Another Oz Pearlman video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6grvoND6ME&t=110s

Using TKO would probably have been a better option.

Yes he looked as if he was struggling with the load in this one. On the instructional video we recommend the UCCU but most certainly the TKO would work too. For those who are scratching their head reading this, you still need 'The Article' but can use one of the recommended products in the last sentence to help facilitate loading your 'prediction' from your body without any suspicious or un-natural moves. 100% recommended if you use 'The Article'

On a side note, I am currently manufacturing a batch of 50 'The Article v2.0' that are scheduled to be released before Christmas. These will be larger clipboards and 33% slimmer.
Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10459 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I cannot rave enough about Looch's The Article v2.0

I knew prior exactly what to expect - and this iteration does not disappoint one bit. It exceeds all expectations.

For a prediction type effect, I prefer this as a mentalist over No Brainer (which I also have).

Article is far more organic. Far less proppy.

I would rate this 5 stars. Great teaching video & materials - totally pro. Kudos to you Looch.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
Thanks Brett Smile

I'm receiving lots of messages about how to buy The Article v2 so instead of answering individually I thought it better to make a statement here and hopefully everyone will see it. The Article v2 are being made in batches of 50, the first batch was released a few weeks ago and sold out over night. I currently have approx 120 people waiting on the next batch of 50 via an opt in page, which will be released in early 2019. I don't frequent the Café as much as I used to so the majority of my communication is done through the social media channels of my company; Read My Mind Ltd. https://m.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/

I doubt there will be a general release at present because the demand is far outweighing the supply. You can of course opt in on our page but there will be no guarantee you'll be on the next batch. It will simply give you 24hrs early notice of its availability and will be first come first served.

I hope that helps clear up questions

Kind regards and thank you!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
Second batch of 50 now available:

https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
404 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2018, Looch wrote:
Thanks Brett Smile

I'm receiving lots of messages about how to buy The Article v2 so instead of answering individually I thought it better to make a statement here and hopefully everyone will see it. The Article v2 are being made in batches of 50, the first batch was released a few weeks ago and sold out over night. I currently have approx 120 people waiting on the next batch of 50 via an opt in page, which will be released in early 2019. I don't frequent the Café as much as I used to so the majority of my communication is done through the social media channels of my company; Read My Mind Ltd. https://m.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/

I doubt there will be a general release at present because the demand is far outweighing the supply. You can of course opt in on our page but there will be no guarantee you'll be on the next batch. It will simply give you 24hrs early notice of its availability and will be first come first served.

I hope that helps clear up questions

Kind regards and thank you!

if you had 120 people waiting for this batch, why to post it here? have a good sale..
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
I suppose that not everyone on the waiting list will actually buy it.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2019, aligator wrote:

This! You should see the statistics of the average number of people that even open the emails. Plus there are many who will have missed the sign up list and are still interested in the item. We let them know both in email and our FB page and also on here as between all 3 we maximise our voice. There are just 5 left of this batch, thank you all for your ongoing support!
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Special user
UK
997 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2019, Looch wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2019, aligator wrote:

This! You should see the statistics of the average number of people that even open the emails. Plus there are many who will have missed the sign up list and are still interested in the item. We let them know both in email and our FB page and also on here as between all 3 we maximise our voice. There are just 5 left of this batch, thank you all for your ongoing support!

Facebook pixel the article sales page > build a custom audience based on the peeps that visit this page > remarket them with ads.

Also, just in case you haven’t already done it, upload your email list to Facebook and show them ads as well. Both of the above means minimal spend on ads to reach the most interested people.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
KoveN
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of KoveN
Hello,
I just received The Article 2.0 and I wondered if this is normal to not have the envelope in the package?
If I'm correct the video says 'the envelope we provide you' so I'm confused.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
You’re watching the instructional video for v1, which came with a small Manila envelope. Watch the v2 instructional video underneath it. V2 focuses on loading full pages as oppose to small envelopes. You can of course still load smaller envelopes etc if you so wish.
KoveN
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of KoveN
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2019, Looch wrote:
You’re watching the instructional video for v1, which came with a small Manila envelope. Watch the v2 instructional video underneath it. V2 focuses on loading full pages as oppose to small envelopes. You can of course still load smaller envelopes etc if you so wish.

Thank you so much for your fast answer. As the second video says to look at the first, I thought the V2 would include the envelope as well.

The quality of the clipboard is awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
I’m glad you are liking it! This batch has also sold out now. We are currently developing an add on product that should be available later in the year which will elevate The Article even further for the solo performer. The goal is to creat a live prediction system that can be performed completely alone with the same kind of ‘impossible’ feeling as the Malloy Prediction.

Be sure to add yourself to the Facebook owners group
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3312 Posts

Profile of Looch
For owners of 'The Article' (both versions) please check your email inboxes. (For original purchasers only)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Article by Looch (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL