The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Proteus by Phedon Bilek Official Review (333 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..24..27..30..33..34~35~36 [Next]
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Hi All
I will drop in information with regards to the Bonus PDF from Mindfx & Michael Murray shortly.

Kind regards
Dr Rob
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Hi All

Here is the Bonus PDF link from Mindfx for those who did not order from Michael Murray at Mind FX and would like to purchase the Bonus PDF full details are at the following link...

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/proteu......l-murray

Warmest Regards
Dr Rob
smikey12000
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of smikey12000
Bonus PDF Listed at the moment at 49 pounds
even upon checkout
Hoping a misprint
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Read the whole page
I've asked to be banned
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
You must follow the instructions on checkout whixh asks for a word from the book as a discount code.

Dr Rob
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
463 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2017, smikey12000 wrote:
Bonus PDF Listed at the moment at 49 pounds
even upon checkout
Hoping a misprint

Follow the instructions on the product page for the discount
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
I just ordered my bonus pdf and got it ok for £4.99
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quick Review for Proteus (Bonus) by Michael Murray

I had wondered if it was worth £10 [to me] to have these extra ideas and thoughts

I would like to start off by saying it’s hard to know what a product is worth to other people, I do think this is an excellent addition to the book by Mr Bilek, and for £4.99 it’s bargain [to me]

What do you get?

25 pages

These are the thoughts from Michael having played around with the routine for a few weeks. He even threatens [if he develops on these ideas] to report back with updates

You get general prop-less scripting ideas

You get the Murray script for this effect

You get thoughts on presentation that push you to a ‘no lose’ scenario. What do I mean by that, well if this works 95% of the time – then Murray will guide you to a performance where the 1 in 20 misses don’t matter?

You get aids for memorisation

You get an expanded list of ‘outs’

You get a load of great content for just £4.99

As I said – for me – at this price it’s a bargain
Magidoc
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Magidoc
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2017, The Duster wrote:

What if I don't want AIDS? Should I not memorize Michael's thoughts on this?

Jokes aside, this is really nice that he is offering this to those that didn't order in time on his site or live in other parts of the world. Good to know that this art has someone like Michael Murray.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2017, Magidoc wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2017, The Duster wrote:

What if I don't want AIDS? Should I not memorize Michael's thoughts on this?

Jokes aside, this is really nice that he is offering this to those that didn't order in time on his site or live in other parts of the world. Good to know that this art has someone like Michael Murray.

Not even funny in the slightest
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
IMPORTANT: Many of you are messaging me to ask about the BONUS PDF with the EXTENDED Version, the Bonus Routine and the LANGUAGES (not referring to Michael Murray's Bonus).

Your DEALERS have it, and will provide them upon request.

Should you need anything please never hesitate.

Friendly,

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
I agree with what was said above by Phedon.. He will go out of his way to help you if you need it.. he stands by his product and is a great person overall to deal with. Thank you Phedon for a fantastic book, and looking forward to Michael Murray's added thoughts as well.. Michael is also a very very nice person to deal with.. Thanks all!
Magidoc
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Magidoc
Harumph... My apologies then but back to the thread at hand.

Just received this in the mail from Penguin. I don't know why I'm typing this and not reading the book already... Pretty excited Smile
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
I just ordered the PDF from Michael -- is it an instant download, or is it sent out by hand? I'm guessing by hand since I don't see anywhere for an instant download.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Mine came by e-mail.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2017, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
I just ordered the PDF from Michael -- is it an instant download, or is it sent out by hand? I'm guessing by hand since I don't see anywhere for an instant download.

Hi There,

Michael sends them out manually but he is quite prompt with this.

As you know he is In the UK so those outside of the UK may find a slight delay during sleeping hours Smile

Warmest regards
Dr Rob
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

That's what I thought - thanks!
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

I guess he doesn't sleep, just got the e-mail!
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Michael doesn't sleep. He rests.
...The only easy day is yesterday...
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Mine arrived today and I just finished reading this.

I'm giddy over the potential! It's good...really good... and I look forward to putting in the work and using this...as well as learning more applications from others (need to get that Micael Murray pdf at some point too!). Though I have yet to actually try it out, the hype is real. This is going to work.

I'll first address one of the early comments about the opening test the book does. Where it basically does the trick on you (how cool is that by the way?!) It worked like a charm! And really set the tone of the book nicely. When I flipped over the page and it revealed my selection, I was floored. And couldn't stop smiling.

I was worried about the system being too difficult....It's not. I pretty much have it down in the time it took to read the book (an hour or so?). And the book guides you step by step so you basically learn it as you read on, anyway. Which is fantastic.

Now, I'm just going to practice it for a bit, get a little more comfortable, and then get it ready for prime time.

Lastly, I'd be remiss to not point out how well written this book is. Sometimes you read these kinds of books and they are like IKEA manuals. This book is so refreshing in that, as pointed out earlier, it breaks it all down for you in digestible bits. So by the time you finished reading the book, you should be able to grasp the Method, mechanics, and how to put it all together/nuances.

Not only that but the tone is top notch as well. Phedon's warm, playful, and kindly personality shines thru on every page and I'm very grateful for this. You don't have to read and re-read a page or paragraph to understand what he's talking about. It's all very clear, very engaging, and a delight to read.

Thank you Phedon for this gift. Congratulations on its success!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Proteus by Phedon Bilek Official Review (333 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..24..27..30..33..34~35~36 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL