The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » DoppsForum (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
For first time purchasers of Dopps, if you are interested in joining the DoppsForum, please review the registration instructions in the first two entries in this Crypt thread. The Librarian is very particular about prospective members following this process.

The forum is restricted to Dopps-owners. It is a living extension of the Dopps Performance Manual, and by its nature, very Dopps-focused. Therefore, if you do not own a Dopps you are not otherwise missing out by not being part of the forum, as the posts in the DoppsForum would be cryptic and of little-to-no use to you.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
Some_Magical_Idiot
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Some_Magical_Idiot
This is me. When I click the "this Crypt thread" link in your posting it says "there are no posts to display". Is the link correct or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
You need at least 50 legitimate postings to be able to access both sales area & the crypt or anything on the bottom in the banquet room. These are set so the general public cannot goggle & access these sensitive areas that our privacy is required.

You're half way there on your posts, hang in there or pm TH1 and tell him you have bought a Dopps & are asking to join the dopps forum.
Some_Magical_Idiot
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Thank you for the info - very helpful.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2017, Some_Magical_Idiot wrote:
Thank you for the info - very helpful.

You may also want to ask TH1 if you can gain entry to the Dopps forum, as there is a section on Spectre therein.
Some_Magical_Idiot
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Thank you for the follow up. I have been granted access and am currently trying to absorb all of the great information. Now I just have to find more Dopps to add my collection. Thanks again
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » DoppsForum (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL