The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Qualify your prospects (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2017, WDavis wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2017, JoshLondonMagic wrote:
Lead scoring with my CRM handles this for me automatically.

Josh

Josh how does your lead scoring with your CRM work? The few I've used where based on quantitative apsects but lacked the qualitative OR they just ranked a probability of closing based on where you were in the process (SalesForce).

I track behavior of leads and prospects like email opens, click-throughs, email replies, social media likes and shares, web visits, etc.

I then have different points assigned to different actions (email opens = 2 points, click throughs = 5 points, etc.)

Once the lead or prospect reaches a certain threshold they're either put into a new marketing campaign funnel or I'm notified to follow up with them.

I can say with 100% certainty my system will not work for you though because I use marketing automation within my CRM and email marketing platforms.

Josh
Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Qualify your prospects (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL