The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Take by Jason Knowles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tomdeg
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
Double Take by Jason Knowles

Ad:
Finally, a bill trick that works in multiple currencies including plastic notes!!!

Double Take is an absolute reputation maker and your spectators will remember you for this long after you leave your gig!

Double Take is based on 2 devious gimmicks working together to put you so far ahead of the spectator that it will be impossible for them to back track.

It comes in £'s €'s and $'s but also works with any of the following currencies:
Chinese 5 Yuan
Australian 5 Dollar
Hong Kong 10 Dollar
Singapore 5 Dollar
It's easy to make and comes with everything that you need to construct both gimmicks in any of these currencies. It comes with 3 really strong detailed routines as well as multiple other applications and change ideas. It can be performed discretely, as in the Double Take routine, or visually as in the ambitious money routine. The visual change of the card into the bill looks so good that your social media followers will swear it's a camera trick!

Double Take Effect:

The spectator selects a card and puts it back in the deck wherever they want.
The magician tries to find the card, but pulls out an indifferent card that the spectator confirms is wrong.
The magician pulls out his wallet and offers to raise the stakes. He shows a bill in his wallet and asks the spectator to hold onto it. If the magician cannot find the card, the spectator gets to keep the bill.
The magician places the indifferent card under his foot.
The magician continues to try and find the card until they reach a startling conclusion... The selection has vanished from the deck!
The magician opens his wallet and the spectator reaches inside to pull out the bill -- but instead lies their selection!
The magician steps back and now the bill is under his foot.
The magician then spreads through the deck again and the indifferent card is reversed in the middle.

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Doubl......es-.html
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Wow. Just wandering why you always start new threads when there is already one started? Just clutters up the café. Not trying to be mean but the thread is even on page 1 in the Latest and Greatest.

Hopefully mods will delete this thread.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
tomdeg
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2017, RNK wrote:
Wow. Just wandering why you always start new threads when there is already one started? Just clutters up the café. Not trying to be mean but the thread is even on page 1 in the Latest and Greatest.

Hopefully mods will delete this thread.

I did a search, (as always), and didn't find anything!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
I just did a search on google and simply typed in the search box: Magic café forum - double take

and the original thread immediately came up.

Really?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
tomdeg
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
I just did that exact same google search, and I got...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

REALLY!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Anyone get this?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
jasonKnowles
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of jasonKnowles
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2017, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Anyone get this?

There is another thread for this product including links to reviews:

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Mine for sale as I am useless at art and crafts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Take by Jason Knowles (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL