The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isabella Star 3 by Peter Turner (236 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..11..16..21..26..31..34~35~36 [Next]
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
I hope to receive it soon...
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Still haven't heard anything
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2017, simplymagicweb wrote:
Still haven't heard anything

Saw on facebook a few weeks back it was in the proofing stages.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Thanks for the update
Aubrey de Wet
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa, Johannesburg
110 Posts

Profile of Aubrey de Wet
Anybody had any feedback from Turner even about receipt of payment? Sent a follow-up to the Payment after couple of weeks but still no confirmation.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Nope I haven't had any confirmation regarding payment either. Shame really. Is it really too much bother to say "thank you"? Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned I guess.
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Peter was just here this past weekend in Mexico filming and at a convention for the past week.

I asked for all of you about IS3, and he said that it is nearing completion, and should be ready soon.

He just arrived home today, so he will need a few days to recover from the trip, and then he will be back in action.

don't worry, you all will get IS3 soon enough. It is worth the wait!

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Aubrey de Wet
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Aubrey de Wet
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2017, simplymagicweb wrote:
Nope I haven't had any confirmation regarding payment either. Shame really. Is it really too much bother to say "thank you"? Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned I guess.

Old Fashioned you and me both.

Mexico is nice this time of year I hear 🙈😃
singhal5
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of singhal5
Will this be available through Murphy's?
Paul Edmondson
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Paul Edmondson
I have sent payment and haven't received any acknowledgement yet.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Hopefully It won't be to long now.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Thanks BMWGuy for the update...
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Hi Alex,

I'm confused. In your opening post (second sentence) you clearly said "it is finished".

But in your above post of Aug 8, you say it is "nearing completion". So.....Smile

In any case, a simple 'thank you' for payments received can never be 'old fashioned' right?
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Yeah Peter said it was complete, but he was waiting for the proofreaders to finish up, hence that's why.

When has Pete ever let you all down.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Magidoc
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Magidoc
For those that don't have Facebook: Peter gave us an update saying that the book is done and that they are making a website with videos to complement the book and that they want it all to be a complete package. I predict we will all be getting a treat soon!
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

I have Facebook and also sent a message there, but didn't get a reply.... Sent an email, but didn't get a reply..... Maybe it's just me!
Magically,

swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
For those asking: I am responsible for proofing and editing IS3, and the final layout. It's been 'finished' several times, but Pete has repeatedly refined it and added it to it. He has also filmed performance video links to help those who purchase it to learn it. I am obviously biased but it is an astonishing piece of thinking. Much of the delay has been down to me being pedantic and insisting that we nail down every aspect before it is released. I have also been away on holiday, though I continued to work on it even when I was away. To those who are concerned about the timeframe, I can only say that your patience will be rewarded and it is now in the very final stages. I have no interest in being ambiguous but I am certain that you won't be waiting much longer. After another very early morning working session, I am finally happy that the content is complete and we are in the stages of final tidying of the layout. Trust me this is almost ready to go but I will not have my name attached to it if it's not the best that it can be. It is in my opinion an incredible piece and it deserves the very best care in its production. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Pete has always operated with integrity and for myself I do not believe in messing people around. I hope that clarifies things for everyone. I may check in occasionally on this but forgive me if I don't respond to the expected deluge of questions. I want to focus on getting this out there as quickly as possible. Kind regards, Steve Wood.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha Steve
Thanks for letting us know its about completed.
I know it will be great as all Peter's work is.
Todd
Aubrey de Wet
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Aubrey de Wet
Thanks for the feedback- I would just like to have had confirmation that my payment has been received. Have no qualms about the product - that's why I sent payment in the first place 👌🏻
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Just to give a little context to those concerned about Pete's lack of replies. Unfortunately Pete gets absolutely bombarded. I hang out with Pete a lot and always stay at his house when I'm in his neck of the woods and he gets hundreds of messages on Facebook and emails and texts every day. This on top of actually being a busy consultant. Due to a recent fire that destroyed his office including his computer etc he is likely operating with just his phone at the moment so give him a bit of leeway he will deliver the goods as he always does.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isabella Star 3 by Peter Turner (236 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..11..16..21..26..31..34~35~36 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL