The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cipher by W. Jones, G. Clarke, and L. Barnes (97 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..24~25~26 [Next]
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Two brand spanking new members giving rave reviews must be good then!
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, cardbiker wrote:
Two brand spanking new members giving rave reviews must be good then!

For transparency, those members are Sean McCarthy and Mijrin Al Hajri.

Both are friends with us as artists and are giving their opinions as they've seen the release months ago.

Mijrin actually filmed a lot of the trailer as he's a film student in the UK. Big shout-out to him!

- G
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Disclosure, Geraint sent me a copy of this to help test, that being said he asked me to be completely honest with my thoughts on this. Also those who know my posts on here, know that if I say I like something, it's because I actually like it. Ok now onto my thoughts!

Personally I am a huge fan. Without spoiling anything, this allows you to do a very common piece of mentalism without worrying about any potential mistakes from a spectator. Even better though it allows you to get some secret information from them, including a piece of info that they will never know they gave you. As others mention, there are similarities to IUYM, but the extra info this gives you and the fact that it's done in the context of another effect makes this more powerful for me personally. The download is over an hour long, and is very informal, with Geraint and Lloyd casually discussing the effects and giving their own input on how they use it. You also get TWENTY minutes of real world footage, which is great since you get to see a varitey of reactions. When you first get the effect, the email instructions are very clear and you'll be up and running in no time. To echo what Madison said earlier, I almost wish this wasn't released because of how good it is. While I was provided with a copy, I was already planning on purchasing it after hearing what the effect was. If you use mentalism in your routines already, you'll be quite happy adding this in, and if you don't, this is probably the perfect introduction to mentalism. Great job Lloyd, Geraint, and Will!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
RichOrvec
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of RichOrvec
Looks like it is available now.

http://www.ellusionist.com/cipher.html
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
When will it be available for android

Sleepy
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, SleepyMagic wrote:
When will it be available for android

Sleepy

Very soon. Hopefully before the month is out.

For everyone else, this is available NOW only at http://www.ellusionist.com/cipher.html

Enjoy!
Marniac
View Profile
New user
Bilbao, Spain
28 Posts

Profile of Marniac
Guess I'll just have to wait for the Android release. Looks amazing tho, nice work.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Thanks

Another question ..can you only perform the effect on people with an iPhone or can it be any smartphone?

Sleepy
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
$20? Seriously? Just bought this. I will post a review later
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
Thanks

Another question ..can you only perform the effect on people with an iPhone or can it be any smartphone?

Sleepy

You use your iPhone, so yes. Only iPhone currently.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, GeraintClarke wrote:
Quote:
Thanks

Sleepy

Thanks

So if I get the android version, I will only be able to perform to people who own an android phone?

Sleepy
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, GeraintClarke wrote:
Quote:
Thanks

Sleepy

Thanks

So if I get the android version, I will only be able to perform to people who own an android phone?

Sleepy

Sorry Sleepy, I think maybe you've misunderstood. It's done on your performers phone. So currently just performers will iPhones are able to do it to ANY spectators.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Sleepy you use your own phone, you don't use their phone at all UNLESS your TOXIC reveal is a phone number
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I hope Android comes soon!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Just released on Ellusionist. $19.95.

You'd be STUPID to no get it at that price. Seriously, that's a steal.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Oh right! Thanks! So let me just get this straight... You first perform an effect on your phone and through that effect, you have attained their pin code or star sign etc.

Yes?

Not trying to fish just want to know what I'm getting!

Thanks
Sleepy
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
Oh right! Thanks! So let me just get this straight... You first perform an effect on your phone and through that effect, you have attained their pin code or star sign etc.

Yes?

Not trying to fish just want to know what I'm getting!

Thanks
Sleepy

Precisely.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
Just released on Ellusionist. $19.95.

You'd be STUPID to no get it at that price. Seriously, that's a steal.

I was thinking it was quite a low price aswell!

Was expecting it to be atkeast $60 based on all the reviews if pre release copies

Sleepy
seanmccarthy121
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of seanmccarthy121
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, Psy wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, seanmccarthy121 wrote:
I was luck enough to get to see Mark Chandaue rocking this effect in the real world a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is WOW, this is a Phenomenal piece of mentalism! In just a few short seconds you can get the spectators pin code, star sign and date of birth. Never before in mentalism have I seen one utility get so much information so quickly, this really is the dream. I can't wait for this to come out today and start usng it myself.

Cheers,
Sean.

Is this a bot?

Hey, I'm not a bot just new to posting on the Café. I really do personally like what I have seen of this product and I have been in mentalism for some time now. Hopefully I'll get to introduce myself properly soon.

Cheers,
Sean.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
I'm interested, but it's almost never a good sign when they show a dozen reactions to the trick, but no actual performance of the effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cipher by W. Jones, G. Clarke, and L. Barnes (97 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL