The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Newest Dopps girl - add on effect by GA (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Didn't want to jump the normal dopps thread so "coded" this thread for those who understand. Vic at GA has a great add on effect for our newest dopps girl book if you are not on the D forum or didn't get Vic's newsletter on it. These are extremely limited add on items available.

Just recieved mine today, LOVE the looking glass & the aging Tim did on it ! Real 1800's Paper is really cool, Tim's box is really neat the way he did it and with the hinges.
& the printed cloth is a way crazy kewl added touch "topping on the cake" !!

I know those that will miss out on this will kick themselves once they're gone !

Vic & Tim did a great job on this add on project !!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Just received mine Saturday. I agree with everything Merlinsmagic says. This is a first-rate kit. Very believable (and the glass & paper are authentically antique!) Tim does his usually superb work on the genuinely lovely box--and as for the routine, well, as I've said elsewhere, Vic's handling is my favourite remote viewing routine, bar none. Utter perfection!

Very highly recommended.

BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1465 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
& I really love with Vic's routine & props that the heat is off the book, specs can suspect the paper & looking glass all day long !
Nothing better than for them to examine props that are completely normal & ungimmicked, just a simply sneaky mis direction !!
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Mine arrived as well, and I'm very pleased! I can see myself using the antique magnifying glass for a number of things. The extra remote viewing capabilities in the new book is fantastic, and this routine really takes it to a new level. Big thumbs up!
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1693 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Mine arrived yesterday. I love it! Thanks, Vic, for the wonderful add-on. I agree with Prof BC that it is a wonderful remote viewing routine!
FJR
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of FJR
Sadly sold out!
Oh well, if they every make any more...

Best,
Francis
Flaneur / Gentleman Amateur
Member of the I.B.M - Ring 25
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
There are many reasonably priced antique magnifying glasses on line. I found a very nice one for $15. And aged paper?
Child's play, or you can buy that on line as well. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I have ONE left if anyone is interested. It is up now on the Gemini site:

https://geminiartifacts.com/collections/......ory-pack
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5240 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I just discovered this, and it is a great add on effect at a great price. Marc's props are consistently beautiful.
https://geminiartifacts.com/collections/......l-cubedm
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1217 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
I appreciate the compliment but I had nothing to do with this very cool add on or nifty looking box, which is Tim's, I believe. I have, however, just released a Lewis Carroll cube through Gemini that some of you might like. Smile
Marc
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5240 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Sorry Marc. I meant to communicate that I would be considering using it as an add-on, not that it was an "official" add-on meant for Dopps.

It's still wonderful looking!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1217 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Thanks very much -- I didn't see the link you posted, so you were right, I was in error.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Newest Dopps girl - add on effect by GA (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL