The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis podcast on integrative solutions for addictions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hawaiihypnosis
View Profile
New user
Kauai, Hawaii
48 Posts

Profile of hawaiihypnosis
Here's a podcast I recorded with Melissa Tiers about her upcoming talk at Hypnothoughts Live

http://hypnosis-product-reviews.com/meli......lutions/

Watch Melissa fly off the handle into one of her infamous F-Bomb rants over what I said about addicts in recovery – (I quickly changed my mind about this) [26:45]

Discover the religion she was most drawn to because of the ritual and occult aspect (HINT – its not Christianity) [2:53]

Aversion therapy doesn’t work for addictions, right? WRONG! Discover how aversion can therapy can work in *some* cases (you’ll get up close and personal with how “aversion therapy” made Antonio drop booze overnight) [16:10]

Uncover the art and science of stopping cravings dead in their tracks with these 7 virtually bullet-proof techniques [20:29]

When you should be the biggest cheerleader for 12 step programs (and when you should not) [31:46]

Watch in horror as Melissa busts out laughing when I tell her about my “allergic reaction” to alcohol [15:52]

Is this the single biggest mistake most 12 step programs have skipped over? (Most hypnotists also skip over this – except for Scott Sandland and Melissa) [33:11]

The amazing 3-step system Melissa uses to help addicts to discover true freedom from addictions [21:01]

The one thing she does to relax her students…that almost got her in hot water at Hypnothoughts Live two years ago (heads were spinning at the Alligator bar!) [8:58]

http://hypnosis-product-reviews.com/meli......lutions/
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Again wrong forum.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
hawaiihypnosis
View Profile
New user
Kauai, Hawaii
48 Posts

Profile of hawaiihypnosis
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:
Again wrong forum.

Danny, why is this the wrong forum? This section pertains to hypnosis, right?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
As a form of entertainment yes.

But it took a year to get this?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
He is just playing ignorant as we've been having this same discussion with him for several years here. He knows better. Read the rules, this is to discuss entertainment hypnosis, plain and simple. He's not a regular contributor here, he just pops in when he is hard up for podcast listeners, for the sole purpose of blatant self-promotion, and purposely tries to derail this forum with this other nonsense. Obviously, he can't discuss performance hypnosis.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis podcast on integrative solutions for addictions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL