The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Perpetual Puzzle - Puzzle Pieces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Hi,
Quick question. Received my Perpetual Puzzle today. After playing around with it I realized that in the instructions and in the picture on the box, according to the setup provided the bottom of the puzzle pieces should be the side with the paper. And the top the red side. The set I received is just the opposite. Of course I could just reverse the setup, or maybe it belongs that way? Wondering if it's just the one I received or all of them are that way. And the paper side has japanes letters on it which you can see through. Not overly happy about that.

Izzy Jay

Click here to view attached image.
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Here's the other side of the pieces.

Click here to view attached image.
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Never Mind. Apparently the paper comes off of both sides. But not easily. Weird.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
The paper is on there to protect it from scratches. It also gives you a surface to mark where to make the cuts. If the plastic gets hot in a warehouse or in transit that paper is super hard to remove. I have bought sheets of it like that. The paper came right off of my puzzle. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Perpetual Puzzle - Puzzle Pieces (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL