We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MONEYMORPHOSIS (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
984 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2017, Glenn Watson wrote:
I believe It's flavor of the month status has expired.
Remember the sequence, New,buy,next.

LOL
isn't that the truth! Hence the famous "drawer" everyone has full of oldies. Smile.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1509 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
This looks pretty cool!
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1509 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2017, James Warren wrote:
Never mind guys, I got it figured out. I don't know why, but on the DVD they demonstrate the folding in reverse to the way it needs to be done in order to follow the threading.

Yeah, that's pretty lame. I was following along and then when it's time to thread, it's completely different. I unfolded it and did it all over on the other side so I could make sure I was doing it right. They should definitely reshoot that.
Zargo
View Profile
New user
Germany
64 Posts

Profile of Zargo
It looks really nice!
In the end you could just do a shuttle pass to the left hand (holding a normal butterfly origami) or put it in pocket and switch it there for a normal butterfly..
I will give it a try, looks great and also I think on daniel garcia loops dvd is also an animted butterfly effect...has someone combined them?
Magic by Marko (Zauberer, Trick Artist from Germany)
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible"!
(Walt Disney)
Juno Temple
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
58 Posts

Profile of Juno Temple
No doubt that the video is is an exercise in trouble-shooting, as needed to prepare the clever butterfly fold. The butterfly fold is beautiful & despite an oldie coming newbie, it is a masterful illusion, especially when you put your 'belief' into the transmogrification.
We play the Game - but Fate deals the Cards
KConnors
View Profile
New user
USA
9 Posts

Profile of KConnors
Any history buffs out there, know who created the self folding bill ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MONEYMORPHOSIS (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL