The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Michael Weber and Chad Long added to line-up!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Two great presenters Michael Weber and Chad Long will appear at MINDvention. Everyone knows Michael Weber from his previous MINDvention appearances as one of the cleverest mentalists on the planet. So, why is Chad appearing at MINDvention?

Well, he’s one of the busiest trade show and corporate workers around and uses lots of mentalism in his professional work. He’s performed and lectured all over the world and, in this lecture, premiering at MINDvention, Chad will be tipping some of the material he uses every day to make a living. If you enjoy his amazing close-up magic you will love his mentalism - it’s strong, practical, and fun. The lecture will be hosted by Michael Weber along with one other special guest.

This has to be one of the strongest line-up we have had in years... take a look and check our the incredible talent we will have this year at MINDvention
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Looking forward!!!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
103 Posts

Profile of How
Anytime you have a chance to see Michael Weber it is awesome!
Milo&Tock
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Milo&Tock
Michael wasn't able to make it, but Chad killed with a great set of mentalism and a deadly sense of humor. He had gags for both regular spectators and mentalists, kindly skewering us with some Harry Anderson-level incisive wit (which we deserved). One of my top 3 acts in the two days I was there.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Well, I neglected to read the date on this thread's first post, thought I saw Weber was coming, and sent my $350 for THIS fall's MINDvention! No problem, I was probably going to go any way.

I am somewhat anxious to see who this October's plenary presenters will be.

George
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Weber seems to always be at almost every Mindvention anyways whether a scheduled guest or not, so you're probably safe either way. The Evason's alone are worth the price of admission.
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Hope to join this year! Looks like it will be a fantastic convention.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I was wondering why this thread was at the top... LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Michael Weber and Chad Long added to line-up!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL