The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnny Wong Imagination Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrisforcoins
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of chrisforcoins
Friends,

I'm considering purchasing Johnny Wong's Imagination Coin Set; however, I'd like to make sure it's a gaff that I don't already own. Could someone please PM me details in regard to the gaff's make. I'd like to ensure it's not simply a slippery [. Thanks.
Inviso
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Inviso
Watch the demo. If you have one in quarter size already, you will know what it is.
If you want the handling, buy it for the DVD.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3946
Inviso
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Inviso
Thought you had the name wrong but I see Johnny Wong also has imagination coins...no imagination in naming effects I guess.
Inviso
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Inviso
OK, same applies. After watching the video of the cigarette routine you may have what you need from different coin sets but probably not. There would be a [ but also additional items required. The [ could be slippery but not necessary IMHO. One of the additional items could be in a set you have, the other is not as common. If you did have all the items they would need to match size and design. But again, it's the handling that is key and that on the DVD.

Randy
chrisforcoins
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of chrisforcoins
Invisible, thanks so much for the response. Forgive me for not titling the post correctly in regard to the gaff. From my perspective it appears to be a s***t coin with the second part being double-f***d containing a hole. With the large number of gaffs Wong makes I was hoping a forum member could confirm the actual apparatus before I take the plunge. Thanks again!
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
While I know most of Johnny Wong's stuff has some kind of s***t coin, watching that video, I'm fairly certain there isn't one involved.
If I were to guess, I'd say there were a couple of d****e-s****d coins (as you suggest, just not s***t), probably with only one of them having a hole. Add in a normal half, and you have his routine.

I hope that helps. If you end up getting it, definitely let us know what you find - I was wondering about it a while back, but ended up deciding not to go for it, since I tend not to like his use of stickers.
Inviso
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Inviso
Tons, thanks for adding that in. Maybe I was trying to be too discreet in my response. The OP contacted me via PM and I had replied with almost exactly what you stated above, minus all the asterisks. The only difference being I think a [ is used rather than a normal half.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
I'm not sure I follow, there. I was responding to the OP who said

Quote:
From my perspective it appears to be a s***t coin with the second part being double-f***d containing a hole. With the large number of gaffs Wong makes I was hoping a forum member could confirm the actual apparatus before I take the plunge. Thanks again!

I was countering with information that I felt otherwise.

If the OP had known that, why would he follow up on your thinking it's a different gaff with still seeming to not know in the thread? /shrug
jmagic
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of jmagic
Imagination Coins from Johnny Wong is not like any other of is coin sets.
It is a special set.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Johnny Wong Imagination Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL