The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rewind by Nesmor (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
This looks Visual, but it will probably be only suitable for video.

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2619 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I agree or seated at your Mother in laws dinning room table trying to impress her lol !
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1218 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Or could be over looked?
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1709 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I just got this yesterday, believe you may need to be seated, but have not had a chance to look at it yet. The gimmick is very strange looking, though.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1709 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Ok, had a chance to look through this and watch DVD.
Good production on DVD, dialog subtitled in English, Teaching is a bit over 30 minutes, with several different ideas for use of the gimmick. Effect really does look like the demo, but it does require some practice and maybe adjustment to the gimmick.
You definitely must be seated. If you do coin work sitting down, this gimmick could be pretty useful. I'd definitely classify this as a utility device. It does not exactly fit my needs, but I could see where others may find it useful.
The suggestions they have to hide and ditch the gimmick are not the best, but I'm sure there are other ways to do both.
With this, you can make single and multiple coins appear, cards appear, pretty much any small object. This would be a nice intro to a matrix routine, as you can make a stack of coins appear in your hands pretty easily, and that's covered on the DVD. Per comment above, this could definitely be used in real world, not just video.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rewind by Nesmor (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL