The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » "I know how you did that one!" (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
I usually just say "cool!" or "cool!, lets talk after the show" and that usually stops it.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Close your eyes, I'll tell you when it's over.
Thanks Billy.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
First, when a kid says this (even a 10-13 y.o.), he's not neccessarily trying to be a heckler or a smart-alec. Recognition is a big deal to kids. Second, in about 72% of the cases where a kid says "I know that one!", the kid's just blowin' smoke. The main giveaway is if the kid makes the declaration before you've actually DONE anything with the prop. When I take out sponge balls, and right away some yob shouts "I know that one!!" I'm like: Really? Out of the 1,347 sponge-tricks, you know which one I'm about to do?!?

AS for responding, whatever you do DO NOT try to simply ignore the kid!! He will just keep saying it and saying it and saying it not caring how many times he gets no answer...like those jokers who keep calling about your extended warranty.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » "I know how you did that one!" (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL