The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help with Mastermind Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Hi all,

A while back I was watching a DVD and loved an effect which the guy mentioned as a Monte Christo Deck. I determined the Mastermind Deck was the new version of this so I bought one.

Now that I've got the deck, I can't for the life of me remember which DVD and effect I bought it for ?? I'm thinking Michael Close, David Regal, Joshua Jay were the last guys I've been watching.

This may or may not jog someone's memory as to who does an effect using the Mastermind deck.

Alternatively, what other performers / effect names come to mind that are great effects using this deck ?

Thanks in advance.
Freddan
View Profile
New user
Sweden
28 Posts

Profile of Freddan
Maybe Wayne Houchin's Penguin lecture where he demonstrates and teaches his powerful routine INFLUENCE?
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2017, Freddan wrote:
Maybe Wayne Houchin's Penguin lecture where he demonstrates and teaches his powerful routine INFLUENCE?

Thanks but I don't have that DVD (will check it out though ! thanks)
Freddan
View Profile
New user
Sweden
28 Posts

Profile of Freddan
The lecture is a download: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6661

You can see a short clip from the routine here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7021 It is sold as a stand alone effect with the deck included, but it's the same price as the lecture so I recommend getting that insted.

Fredrik
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Thanks ! I'll check it out.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Does Houchin's Influence require a Mastermind or Monte Cristo deck, or does he teach other ways of performing this in his Penguin Live lecture?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2018, EndersGame wrote:
Does Houchin's Influence require a Mastermind or Monte Cristo deck, or does he teach other ways of performing this in his Penguin Live lecture?

They’re both the same. Just different names.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2018, EndersGame wrote:

They’re both the same. Just different names.

Yes, I realize that. What I meant is: does Houchin's Influence require that particular deck? Or is there another way of performing it (e.g. with a different deck) that he teaches in his lecture.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
No
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help with Mastermind Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL