The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » In the Play of Shadows: The Tarot Effect by TC Tahoe (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

UKNeil
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of UKNeil
I was wondering if anyone who has this book would comment. Do all of the effects require a table or surface to work on or can some be done in the hands with no surface?
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of topherhester
I have this book and just from memory, most of the effects would require a table just for the sake of laying out the cards. I'll skim through it tomorrow and specifically look for ones that could be done in the hands only. Thinking of doing some walk around from it?
UKNeil
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of UKNeil
That was my thinking yes. I'd be interested in your thoughts. Much appreciated.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
I can check as well. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Gismologic
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Gismologic
Get Hasbun's Oraculum.
With a bit of practice you can do very quick reveals without a table and give readings Without the cards.
I've done it at bars w/aquantances that know I don't know their birthdays THEN reveal their Star Sign.
Do it w/one in the Group, then hand out the book - most can't help but look up their own fortunes.

BTW, . I find it hard to beat Chelman's Arcana to beat on a table w/a group...I've been looking for something better.
I now do iit with face down reveals.as the 3rd effect in the light Seances I perform as a psychometry demo.
I've also been growing fond of Peter Turner's propless approach to this arena..
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2017, Gismologic wrote:

I've also been growing fond of Peter Turner's propless approach to this arena..

YES! Astronomical is wonderful!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » In the Play of Shadows: The Tarot Effect by TC Tahoe (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL