The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PiNNED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
PiNNED is an incredibly commercial effect using an ordinary pin badge! Offbeat, different and totally mind numbing! If you like giving your audience the sensation of 'Card under box' style misdirection routines, you'll love PiNNED!

“I really love this effect! Exactly the kind of magic I like performing: strange, interesting and easy to follow!” - Cameron Francis

“I love this effect and have been performing it on and off since I bought it several years ago. I think it's probably the best value magic trick I've ever purchased!” - Roddy McGhie

Time is one of the only things that connects each and everyone of us. Each of us has a past, a present and a future. But what would you do, if you were given a magic watch? A watch in which you had complete control over time? Now most believe it isn’t possible to manipulate time however, I have a state of the art pocket watch that I carry with me all the time. It’s a magic pocket watch.

At this moment, the magician draws attention to a badge pinned to the magicians pocket. On it is printed a clock face showing the time as 12:05. The joke of a watch attached to your pocket causes rapturous and uncontrollable laughter... kind of. The magician removes it from his pocket.

Please, look, but be careful. It has many wonderful properties! Wonderful but oh so dangerous. But if this really was a magic time traveling watch, then technically I could move time forward.

The clock face is rubbed and magically the time jumps forward and now displays 12:20!!

See, I told you it was magic! Please check it! Now I know what you’re thinking, with great power comes great responsibility! The amount of times I get asked to go back in time is unbelievable! But in all fairness, going back in time is my favorite thing!

The magician takes the badge in his fist and rubs it! It vanishes from his hand.

But if I really did just turn back time, then the clock would read as 12:05 right? But also, I wouldn’t have taken it from my pocket yet?

The spectators look down and see the badge reading 12:05 pinned back to the magicians pocket where it was at the beginning of the trick! Finally, you take the badge from your pocket once again and ask the spectator to squeeze it.

Whatever you do, always cherish those magic moments. Those once in a life times. Those Kodak moments. Because those moments are truly timeless.

At that moment, the spectator opens her fist to find the clock face now has no hands!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/pinned.html

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I really like this one from Jamie! Easy to do and the effect has a very cool premise to create a cool story in your performance. Does not take up much pocket space and is easily/quickly reset for strolling.

Great price to!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Looks very good !
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Realise exactly how this works (as will most peiople with a knowledge of magic) & that is great for me as I know I can use it to create wonder.

Just sent for it & really looking forwad to working it.

Mike Donoghue
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Bought this effect in February... you can't go wrong with this effect.
It's practical, not too difficult regarding sleights, you receive everything you'll need and the price is also fair... Just buy it
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I'm so glad people like this! It's one of my favourite to gig. Just a bit different and fun!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PiNNED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL