The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New website and magic shop (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi, I've had a lot of questions about when my shop would be open again, and finally it is!

http://www.jimmyfingers.com is the website, and the shop is at http://www.jimmyfingers.com/products

Thanks for any feedback or questions.

Jimmy Fingers
www.jimmyfingers.com
www.magellanlevitation.com
deaton
View Profile
New user
Winter Park Florida
60 Posts

Profile of deaton
Congratulations, Jimmy from a former magic shop owner. May you thrive! Smile
Original Old Town Magic Shop owner near Walt Disney World. Former Bozo the Clown in S.W. Ohio TV market. Was the founder and artistic director of Pinocchio's Maroionette Theater in Central Florida. Actor, writer, director, magic and spook show enthusiast.
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
Nice to see that you're open for business!
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi, thanks y'all, I've been in business for years, just now getting the new website up after some hiatus...

Jimmy
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
623 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Glad to see it! I've been a big fan of your work for several years now. I shall own a Choppo one day!
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Hi Jimmy,

So I have to sign in to Paypal just to see prices?
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2017, MeetMagicMike wrote:
Hi Jimmy,

So I have to sign in to Paypal just to see prices?

Hi Mike, I've updated that... Thanks for your patience!

Jimmy
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
There is NO junk there! Every single piece is a worker! Take Choppo for example. I have the Finger version (no pun intended). You might think, "OMG! $500!" (or whatever) But I've seen END tables go for more than that. And that is a nice piece of furniture, Choppo. And Magellan? You've heard me rave about that. Since then, he has one that suspends/levitates an ASSISTANT! The designs of the Magellans are quite unique and there may come a day when there are no more new ones. Used ones in good condition on the market COULD command BIG dollars in the collector's field.

There IS only ONE Magellan. If you buy a Chinese (or other) copy, you might injure yourself or someone else. Once you see it, you'll understand. As far up in the air as you are, I'd trust NO ONE else's but Jimmy's creation. Leverage and physics are definitely in place! Looking at the rest of the effects, I could put together a very good show. A money-maker! A person looking to start out cannot do badly by shopping at Jimmy's site. Literally...EVERYTHING'S a winner!

Doug
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Thanks, Doug, I appreciate that... I'm always looking for new people to perform all of my material. That makes everyone happy!!!

Jimmy
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Good stuff!
KJ
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Times is tough. Everybody feels it. Ya need to make sure the tools you use CAN make you money. I have not worked a professional show in decades. I cannot imagine the outlay in $$$ I'd have to make today. And with the ("imported") junk out there in the market, a bad decision can hurt ya. Literally. We are Americans. We SAY we want QUALITY. Are we willing to PAY for it?

Case in point, I just laid out over $160 for Axel Hecklau's "Just A Cup"! I won't say who, but I was told, "Make it yourself! Save ya money!" Thing is, I DID have a version I DID make myself, years ago. But, don't we have an obligation to respect the Creators and Inventors in Magic? Axel's creation went LIGHT years beyond mine. Mine just makes any cup (like a coffee cup) "chopped". Axel's is a complete routine (with performance rights). If I was a worker, I could make that buck-sixty back in ONE NIGHT!

Now, think about "Choppo". My little "Finger Choppo" gets reactions quite over the top! Enlarge it to Arm-size, and it becomes a stage/parlor prop! And, a FINE piece of furniture! What did you pay for that coffee table there in your living room? The Arm Choppo makes a nice display in an elegant setting. Continuing, The Magellan has made reputations! There IS no other self levitation out there! I do The Balducci. That's it. But I digress...

If you are new, just starting out...need a "show" to put together, shop at Jimmy's site. One CAN make a living performing. I've done it. If I did it again, I GUARANTEE you, my first show, would be all Jimmy's stuff. I say this, not just for myself and others, but we need to SUPPORT OUR OWN! Jimmy needs OUR help, too! There is only ONE way to fight piracy. BUY from the original CREATOR direct! You won't find Axel Hecklau's offerings in a Magic Shop. Penguin or otherwise. And, he jacks the price up, above and beyond. No discounts.

Being exclusive is an advantage to both us and the creators. Tired of the knock-offs everywhere? Third-world JUNK being forced upon us? Then ONLY buy DIRECT from Jimmy Fingers, Axel Hecklau, Meir Yedid, etc. I buy thumb tips from Penguin. But serious, uniques props and routines? Send them to Jimmy's site! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jimmy!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New website and magic shop (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL