The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pick a Coin by Danny Archer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5228 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2017, John C wrote:
For more than this if you don't get it or can't suss it out you will need to buy it. It's worth it.

I'm pretty sure he owns it. There is a "Verified Buyer" review on Penguin with his name and the same issue on the review.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
275 Posts

Profile of Martello
Quote:
For more than this if you don't get it or can't suss it out you will need to buy it. It's worth it.

Thanks for the suggestion John. Part of the problem is that I do have it. Props video and all and still don't get the first part. It's not like I'm trying to discuss a trick in an open forum with no knowledge of how it works.

Arthur
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2017, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
It is a brilliant routine. He is supplying everything you need (except the extra coins) to perform the routine, so it is worth it. The routine is also on his Essential Classics DVD set (one of the best bargains in magic), and was taught in his live lectures.

Tony

Purchased the DVD after reading this for a GREAT price on HP... $10.50 for the two disc set!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5906 Posts

Profile of videoman
Another option is his ATT lecture which covers most of the same material and is even a little cheaper at $7.50.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12501 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2017, Martello wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the suggestion John. Part of the problem is that I do have it. Props video and all and still don't get the first part. It's not like I'm trying to discuss a trick in an open forum with no knowledge of how it works.

Arthur

but, this is an open forum
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Public service announcement: you can now by the effect for $22.50 from vanishing magic. Or you could get the lecture DVD for $4.95, $8.13 with shipping. The lecture DVD has several other effects on it
bobinsdakota
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of bobinsdakota
This looks like a lot of fun. When I checked Vanishing Magic, the USA version was not available.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pick a Coin by Danny Archer (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL