The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..28..33..38..43..48..50~51~52 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi BrainMagos,

I have forwarded your information to my programmer.

I promise you that we'll have you up and running. Sorry about the delay.
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's a fun application of Inject with the magic square.

This effect uses the ACAAN Random preset.
You would normally use this preset to perform Any Card At Any Number, but this is a different application of that preset.

Many magicians have created various different magic square effects with Inject using different methods ... but at the present time, this is my favorite:

rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Is anybody having problems with their iwatch not thumping or vibrating on receiving the information since iOS 12
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi rowland,

On iOS 12, you must change something in the notification settings to make it work again with Inject.

This is not an Inject problem, but more about how Apple changed the settings of notifications.

This has been already discussed and resolved on the Facebook forum.
I don't have an Apple watch, so I'm afraid I can't tell you what that settings is now, but I'll look into it and get back to you.

Greg Rostami
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:
Hi rowland,

On iOS 12, you must change something in the notification settings to make it work again with Inject.

This is not an Inject problem, but more about how Apple changed the settings of notifications.

This has been already discussed and resolved on the Facebook forum.
I don't have an Apple watch, so I'm afraid I can't tell you what that settings is now, but I'll look into it and get back to you.

Greg Rostami

If you could get back to me that would be great. I’m not sure it has been fixed on the fb forum though.
This is an amazing app and blows people away. Knowing what I know now I would be happy to have paid the full price for it. Just hope we can get the thump notification working again
Many thanks
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Mine working fine on ios 12
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Mine is also working perfectly:) Rostami and his team dominate. From the magic side, to the tech side, to the support side. All of it. If you don’t have inject, get it. (Thank me later) if you have inject and aren’t using it, you’re sleeping on a valuable tool. Get it out and learn it.

I understand it’s vast and the possibilities are truly endless, but don’t let that intimidate you. Learn one aspect of it and get it down. Then learn another. I

The more brilliant and positive minds/eyes we have on this type of magic the better. We need to help this grow.

If you’re pirating this app, just pay for it. For all that you get, the price is already a steal.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Hi everyone!

Would like to share some VALUABLE information to anyone considering Inject:

1) It is BY FAR.... a GAME CHANGER! Those who own and use Inject regularly, already know this. Those who don't.... take our word for it! It is truly the "SWISS ARMY KNIFE" of mentalism apps! Honestly, I have only used a SMALL portion of what can be done with this.... but with that small portion, I have STUNNED spectators!! There is so so much to this! Hats off to Greg for creating this!!! Buy it... or you'll truly be "missing the boat"!

2) As if the above wasn't enough to get you to get this.... here is yet ANOTHER reason: there is a SIGNIFICANT enhancement to Inject to that is not available commercially. It is called P.E.P. ... and takes Inject to yet another level!! With it, I was able to correctly predict the World Cup score earlier this year!! I sent a prediction email SIX minutes before the match began, and... when the email was opened after the match... my time-stamped email was accurate!! People freaked! This is ONLY ONE way P.E.P. can be used! ALSO... the developer ("Thom") can customize effects for you, upon request! He's done that for me... and one is becoming my "signature effect"!! The developer is very progressive, and is in the middle of rolling out many effects that take your magic up a huge notch! Also... what it can do for your marketing and self-promotion is HUGE!!

There you have it! Two MAJOR reasons to make Inject a part of your working repertoire. Never... ever leave home without Inject... or P.E.P.!!

Step 1: Purchase Inject (and be willing to put in the time to learn and use effectively)
Step 2: Join the FB users group
Step 3: Connect with Thom (the creator of P.E.P.) on the Inject users group, and purchase P.E.P.
Step 4: Join the P.E.P users group
Step 5: ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY! Smile

Best regards,

Doug R
An elated, devoted user of the above products
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Hello,

Since IOS12, the apple watch doesn't vibrate or thump anymore??
Also does anyone know if Inject would work while using "Show cues" for the music??

Cheers.

Sylvia Smile
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, magicjluc wrote:
Hello,

Also does anyone know if Inject would work while using "Show cues" for the music??

Cheers.

Sylvia Smile

It does vibrate but iOS 12 change some of the settings of notifications on your phone and the app. You just need to check them. Also remember you won’t get notifications for at least a minute after the phone has been put in sleep mode.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi rowland,

You are correct about the setting changes in iOS 12 regarding notifications.

Inject has been made to receive Push Notifications a minute after you stop using the software. It doesn't matter if your phone is sleep or not.

As long as you're not using Inject for more than a minute, your OS will send you Push Notifications.

I hope that clears things up,
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, magicjluc wrote:
Hello,

Cheers.

Sylvia Smile

Hi Sylvia,

iOS 12 made a few changes to the settings of app notifications.

Under your Settings, Notifications, Inject, make sure you turn on or off the features you want for your Inject notifications.

I'm not familiar with "Show Cues" so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

All the best,
Greg Rostami
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Hi everyone,

How do you perform the two person effect using Inject? The one where you appear to search on the first persons phone. Then the second person searches for something on their phone and it matches.

Thanks
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2018, bond19 wrote:
Hi everyone,

How do you perform the two person effect using Inject? The one where you appear to search on the first persons phone. Then the second person searches for something on their phone and it matches.

Thanks
I'll send you a PM
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Thanks Blindside
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

I just made this video that demonstrates how Inject keeps iOS devices awake while you're performing:

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
THE INJECT WEBINAR IS IN JUST ONE WEEK

Here are the details:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

It took a long time to come up with the right format and technology for this webinar, but I'm very happy with the final result.

Soooo excited,
Greg
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
I just purchased my slot! I hope to get an email soon!
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
226 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Hi Greg!

How about a Black Friday deal on Inject? Smile
mattdilley
View Profile
New user
Indiana
7 Posts

Profile of mattdilley
Trying to perform inject at Thanksgiving and it will not send me push notifications. I checked to make sure my sound was on. I’ve checked all the settings. It will only work if I have the monitoring screen up and unlocked. It stopped sending them to my watch. Does anyone have any suggestions?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..28..33..38..43..48..50~51~52 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL