The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (355 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..45~46~47~48~49~50 [Next]
tomboston
View Profile
New user
Fort Lauderdale, FL
89 Posts

Profile of tomboston
I met Greg Rostami at Magifest and he blew me away with both Inject and Realist. Can't wait to try them out!!
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1631 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
If you're on android you'll be waiting a good while!

Did he at least tell potential customers that it's not working on android 12, and hasn't been for over a month with no eta for when the fix will be coming and nothing done to make it right with his customers who have paid for an app they can't use? Or did he ignore that like he ignores customers?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2958 Posts

Profile of 252life
He's just about the money, always has been.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
He answered me on the 13th January. Yes. We will be submitting a new version of Inject to Google for approval next week.

We should be back up and running in the next 2 weeks.

Sorry about this delay,
Greg Rostami
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Update: No answer on my new Question from 13th.January ( unread). I stay away from his products in the future.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2823 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's an update to the Android 12 issues:

We now know that Inject will not launch on Samsung devices that are running Android 12.

This means Inject runs perfectly on Android devices that are not Samsung, and Samsung devices that are running older operating systems.

This problem obviously does not affect iOS users.

Inject is not the only app that is affected by this Samsung issue ... many other app developers have the same problem.

This Samsung issue is something that we could not have anticipated.
From an app developers perspective, we had a completely functioning product that runs on Android 12 ... but Samsung's incompatibilities with the standardized Android 12 has made a functioning product fail.

We have already solved the Android 12 problem and are now testing the latest version of Inject for submission to Google for approval.

Thank you for your patience,
Greg Rostami
darrylrose
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of darrylrose
Thanks Greg for all your hard work.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
I agree. Thanks Greg. I look forward to using Inject again on my Samsung S21 again.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1631 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Glad that you solved the Android 12 issue. Any idea of when you'll have it submitted to google? It's been 4 months since first brought up on the FB group, which is a rather long time.
Magonil
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Magonil
Mentalplay app is integrated with inject 2.0, the combination of both apps is the perfect tool to create amazing video predictions
Tarabas
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of Tarabas
Thx Greg!
Doric
View Profile
Special user
801 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2022, 252life wrote:
He's just about the money, always has been.

I'm afraid that's been my experience too. Very proactive when it comes to getting the sale. After that, forget it.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Waiting and Waiting and waiting......
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1631 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I predict we'll be waiting for a bit longer. It's been 4 months since the issue was brought up so it's not like anyone is just finding out about this. Let's see if we can get to 6 months without a fix.
Tarabas
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of Tarabas
Last year/or two years ago, Greg announced Inject 3.0. Any news?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2823 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's an impromptu performance of Inject on a borrowed phone.

In this performance I have nothing:
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Any update Greg on Inject app for Android? I downloaded a new version on my Samsung S21 running Android 12 the other day.. The app opens up, but notifications do not work (I tried the Google Peek functionality).
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1065 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Inject version 2.9 for Android was released in the Google Play store on Tuesday (March 8, 2022). The Inject user interface has changed a fair bit (for the better, IMHO). Greg posted a video to the Inject Facebook Group that explains the changes. Editing of the new user manual is in process and should be released (available through the app) any day (if it hasn't been released already). Greg wanted to get the new Android version into the hands of customers ASAP. The revised manual will be nice but the video that Greg posted contains plenty of information to help experienced Inject users understand the changes to the app's UI and new features.

Greg said Inject version 2.9 for iOS has also been submitted to the iOS App Store but, to my knowledge, it has not been approved yet.

Mark
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 10, 2022, Magic Mark wrote:
Inject version 2.9 for Android was released in the Google Play store on Tuesday (March 8, 2022). The Inject user interface has changed a fair bit (for the better, IMHO). Greg posted a video to the Inject Facebook Group that explains the changes. Editing of the new user manual is in process and should be released (available through the app) any day (if it hasn't been released already). Greg wanted to get the new Android version into the hands of customers ASAP. The revised manual will be nice but the video that Greg posted contains plenty of information to help experienced Inject users understand the changes to the app's UI and new features.

Greg said Inject version 2.9 for iOS has also been submitted to the iOS App Store but, to my knowledge, it has not been approved yet.

Mark

Thanks for the update Mark and thank you as well Greg. I reinstalled the app again on my Samsung S21, and everything is working great.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1065 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Samsung released a new OS update overnight. There is a report that this Samsung update causes Inject 2.9 to crash again on the Samsung S21. So far, it is affecting only the Samsung S21. Someone with a Samsung S20 had the update install and Inject 2.9 is still working fine. The person with the S21 rolled back the OS update and his S21 is again working with Inject 2.9.

Samsung owners might want to hold off on OS updates until this is figured out.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (355 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..45~46~47~48~49~50 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL