The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..32..37..42..47..50~51~52 [Next]
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I’ve had inject for sometime now I’m no where near being able to do that I can’t see how you can say that’s easy
Where in the instructions is that ?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, cardbiker wrote:
I’ve had inject for sometime now I’m no where near being able to do that I can’t see how you can say that’s easy
Where in the instructions is that ?

Search the Inject manual for “Covert typing”

It is explained in detail under the basic handling of covert typing.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
G
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Does inject have a covert screen in order to gather the info? Ie, looks like screen turned off but the info appears in the corner, same as wikicount has?

The Inject app does not have a covert peeking screen.

What does work REALLY well (that is very covert) is you turn on the regular screen push notifications on iOS or Android.
Make sure you turn off any sound notifications so your phone does not make a sound or vibrate when you get the push notification.

What that does is, no matter what app you are in, the Inject notifications will appear on your screen.
In most busy apps (like Facebook), when the notification appears, it simply blends in with the rest of the interface.

Even if you have your phone asleep when the notification appears, on iOS, simply picking up your phone and tilting it towards yourself reveals the notification.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification about this.

cheers,
Greg
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
How long until we get the new fake google page?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi pegasus,

It's available now.

If you're a member of the Inject Facebook group, you'll see instructions on how to do it close to the top of the page.

If you're not a member of the Facebook group, please PM me here on the Café and I'll help you.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
Maybe the video didn't clearly show my justification.

I want the spectator to think of someone famous, but later on I don't want them to say "doesn't everyone think of Donald Trump".

The video shows your justification, it's just not good justification.

If I say, "Think of a fruit, but not a citrus fruit." And you say "plum," it doesn't really make sense for me to then google "citrus fruits." Not only do most people already know it's not a citrus fruit, but all I would have to do is show that I predicted plum to verify you chose something from the correct category (which would be much quicker than googling it).

If I say, "Name someone well known, but not the most famous" and you say, "Eric Stonestreet," then we don't have google it to see if he's one of the most famous people in the world, we know he isn't.

You have a massive blindspot for the weaknesses of inject. You're in the NOW thread saying "You need a pen and paper!" Well, I have bad news for you, a pen and paper is a lot more innocent than going on someone else's phone for no reason. Or fiddling around in your pocket. Or using fake urls.

It may turn out that NOW isn't any good, we'll have to let the reviews tell us that. But just because it's not PERFECT doesn't make it bad. In the same way Inject isn't bad just because it has flaws too.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Well stated.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
Hi pegasus,

It's available now.

If you're a member of the Inject Facebook group, you'll see instructions on how to do it close to the top of the page.

If you're not a member of the Facebook group, please PM me here on the Café and I'll help you.

cheers,
Greg Rostami

It doesn’t work, despite following your simple instructions. What next?
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Pegasus make sure you have typed the code in correctly and that inject is turned on.... Matt has done a cracking job on the template.
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
226 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Inject is much easier to use than it seems to be. I've started performing the Google Peek 5 minutes after my purchase.
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
***WARNING*** Shameless self-promotion

If you want to take this idea one step farther, and leave the spectator a permanent souvenir ON THE SPECTATOR'S PHONE, I have developed a plug-in for Inject that enables you to send your prediction as an email message.

P.E.P. has been a favorite of several hundred Inject users for 9 months now.
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
Hey Greg,
Why, after purchasing Inject from a dealer, do I now have to make a further £0.99 purchase to be able to use it on Android?
That's a little unfair I think, especially since Apple users don't appear to be charged this extra fee.

The fee is NOT mentioned in any dealer adverts.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, Craig333 wrote:
Pegasus make sure you have typed the code in correctly and that inject is turned on.... Matt has done a cracking job on the template.

I copied the info across exactly as Gregg explained but I now have the google image. The only part missing is the sign in box top right, neither do I have use precise location.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
Dear friends,

I have some REALLY exciting news!
Smile

Thanks to the incredible efforts of Matt Retallack, Inject's Google page is now IDENTICAL in both form and function to the real Google.com

Regarding functionality:
Inject's NEW Google page now offers the same auto-complete feature that everyone is accustomed to.
Auto-complete is the Google feature that suggests what you might be searching for in a drop down that appears below the search box.

Regarding the looks of this new Google page:
It now changes with the constantly changing Google doodle graphics ... This way your Inject's Google page will be identical to the CURRENT real Google.
Matt has done an incredible job replicating every subtle detail from the real Google.

For those of you who are on the Inject Facebook group, Matt has shown how you can use this new feature IMMEDIATELY by simply replacing ONE line in the Inject settings.
If you're not on the Facebook group, we'll be implementing these changes in a few days so that everyone can use it without making any changes.

Can YOU tell which of these is the REAL Google ?!?
(To protect the URL of Inject's Google page, I've covered it with a pink box).

The new Google page now really looks very authentic, no comparison to the previous version
Refinements are still in progress through the support of user feedbacks - exciting project
As far as I know, the final version will be installed later on the Inject Server - very cool
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2019, magic_tony wrote:
Hey Greg,
Why, after purchasing Inject from a dealer, do I now have to make a further £0.99 purchase to be able to use it on Android?
That's a little unfair I think, especially since Apple users don't appear to be charged this extra fee.

The fee is NOT mentioned in any dealer adverts.

Hi Tony,

The extra $0.99 one-time fee is because Google does not allow $0.00 purchases (like Apple does) on the Google Play store.
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid this is something that I can't control.

The purpose of these purchases (either $0.00 or $0.99) is to attach your purchase to your iTunes or Google account.
If we didn't do this, you wouldn't have the convenience of changing phones and having your Inject purchase automatically appear on your new phone.

The $0.99 fee is clearly written in the bottom left of the back of the product.
I'm not in control of what dealers write on their adverts. You may want to ask your favorite dealer to make changes to their adverts.

Also, when you purchase Inject using the in-app purchase, there's no $0.99 fee (since you're obviously making a purchase).

Since you're on Android, I'll tell you what that extra $0.99 got you ...

On Android (and ONLY on Android) you can use the volume buttons to communicate with Inject.
The volume buttons are equal to the up and down swipes on Inject.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
Thanks for your response.

This is the official Murphys description that most dealers copy, and I can't see any mention of the extra fee:

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=60832
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:

On Android (and ONLY on Android) you can use the volume buttons to communicate with Inject
The volume buttons are equal to the up and down swipes on Inject - Cheers - Greg Rostami

Thanks for this information, this was new to me, is it written in the manual ?
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, Craig333 wrote:

I copied the info across exactly as Gregg explained but I now have the google image. The only part missing is the sign in box top right, neither do I have use precise location.

prob best getting on the facebook group and contacting Matt mate and re rechecking the code you have with the code Matt posted.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Not on the Facebook group. Gregg is gonna sort me eventually. No hurry.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Ok hope you get it sorted, just pm'd you the post to double check your code while you wait Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..32..37..42..47..50~51~52 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL