The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..33..37..41..45..49..50~51~52 [Next]
Elman1
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Thanks Sleepy. It must be me!
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2019, Elman1 wrote:
Anyone else having any issues with new url? Or is it just me, it sometimes tells me that this page can't be displayed.

Yep! Had the same "problem". It worked the second time.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Is amazon a new feature ? Or has inject always offered amazon as a feature from the beginning?
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Seems he's pulling old tricks here! I can predict which website search is next. Can you?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, MarianoG wrote:
Seems he's pulling old tricks here! I can predict which website search is next. Can you?

😂😂😂. It appears so. And I sure can. But I’ll give others a guess first
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, MarianoG wrote:

Since 2013, both Supa Thump and Inject have had the ability to transmit to ANY website in the world.

This was implemented by the use of "wild card" characters (--value-- in our case).
The feature is called the "Template Thump Type" (the attached screen grab from Inject shows how to do that for Walmart).

In 2015, a famous TV magician, filmed performances of Supa Thump where the magician predicts which toy a child would choose in Toys R Us (a toy store) by searching their website.

Other magicians have used Inject to do corporate shows for clients like Walmart and Apple by having searches that appear on their websites.

So, to answer your question, Inject (and Supa Thump) has had the ability to search ALL the websites in the world since 2013.

cheers,
Greg Rostami

Click here to view attached image.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Reputation of history is still spilling over my friend. Max Krause should have been credited the same way Mariano credited you and Marc.
Craig333
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Craig333
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Is amazon a new feature ? Or has inject always offered amazon as a feature from the beginning?

always been able to do effects with Amazon, as well as any other website on the internet. iv'e personally been using it with imdb and wiki its a really versatile tool... you should give it a shot mate.
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Anybody heard from Greg lately? I have tried reaching him via email, Facebook and here in PM. No response from any of those. I have Inject and am trying to get some help with it. Thanks!

Leo
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Why don't you try posting the question in the Facebook group? People there are very nice and helpful.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2019, gibby357 wrote:
Anybody heard from Greg lately? I have tried reaching him via email, Facebook and here in PM. No response from any of those. I have Inject and am trying to get some help with it. Thanks!
Leo

Hi Leo,

Sorry about the late reply.
I just got back from a business trip.

I answered your question in your PM.
Please let me know if you need anything else.

Greg
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
So I know I’ve stated that I won’t be purchasing anything from Greg based on my previous experiences with customer service. ( which is always subject to change at anytime) But........ recently I came across someone who said that Greg had an app that allowed you to predict a celebrity on a borrowed phone using google. If this is the case, could Greg name the product and explain it a little better to me ? Rather it be on here or a PM.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
So I know I’ve stated that I won’t be purchasing anything from Greg based on my previous experiences with customer service. ( which is always subject to change at anytime) But........ recently I came across someone who said that Greg had an app that allowed you to predict a celebrity on a borrowed phone using google. If this is the case, could Greg name the product and explain it a little better to me ? Rather it be on here or a PM.

Isn't that the example Greg himself showed here (it's in this thread a few pages back)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeSkJ1F156E

It's via Inject.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’ve been rubbed the wrong way at times with his approach, but Inject really is a fantastic tool.
Fairs fair Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I have no idea if it was or not. I figured asking would be a lot easier than going through 26 pages . I’ll watch the video you’ve provided which is appreciated . But the one I’m specifically talking about has Justin Flom in it. So I’m not entirely sure if it’s the same or not . Again, thanks for the response.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I believe that’s inject with an accomplice.
djrosen
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of djrosen
Or you can do Lazy inject with 2 borrowed phones and no p**k. Borrow a phone and do search (prediction) and place phone face down on the table. Get another spectator and have them do a search on their phone and their search matches your prediction. No accomplice necessary. You can also just have them search on their phone and via p**k you can do a reveal.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
The video you're referring too is with an accomplice, however as djrosen stated, you can use lazy inject to do a similar effect on your own
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
This may be helpful to those that what to predict a country without using an accomplice.

Make a list of all the countries that start with vowels... Afghanistan, Estonia , Oman etc.

Input these into your inject app and using the Sw**e tr******ter make different combinations for each country (similar to the planets effect) you can write these combinations on a crib sheet.

Now when performing, take a specs phone "search" a country and give it to them.

Explain how the alphabet is made of vowels and consonants, using Peter Turner's countdown force or equ***que force the vowels on the spectator. Tell them to think of any vowel and think of a country starting with that vowel .. ask them to name It out loud, do the "business" and tell them to turn their phone over

Sleepy
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, djrosen wrote:
Or you can do Lazy inject with 2 borrowed phones and no p**k. Borrow a phone and do search (prediction) and place phone face down on the table. Get another spectator and have them do a search on their phone and their search matches your prediction. No accomplice necessary. You can also just have them search on their phone and via p**k you can do a reveal.

I use a specs phone to type in the ‘prediction’ and then get them to use my phone (already set to google) to input their choice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..33..37..41..45..49..50~51~52 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL