The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..38~39~40~41~42..50~51~52 [Next]
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2020, Boomer wrote:
I like the subscription model, up to a point. For example, I'll gladly pay $5 a month for Reel Magic Magazine. Would I pay $50/month (glares at Aaron Fisher), definitely not.

Dave

Doesn't make sense in the case of Inject. It's not really a service and maintaining the costs associated with keeping a site up does not make sense to offload to thousands of owners of the app (currently based on the FB group members count, there should be at least 5000 users).
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Greed
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear magicians,

Inject and ReaList are powerful tools in your arsenal, that you can perform either in person or over video chat (Zoom, FaceTime, etc).

In the last 8 months, thousands of magicians, worldwide, have used these products to create wonder!
Many of these professional magicians have performed their own custom unique effects ... settings themselves apart from others.

Inject includes 23 effects, 12 of which are perfect for remote performances (where you can't touch the spectator's phone).
ReaList includes 12 presets, ALL of which can be instantly performed over video chat.

All these effects are direct, hard hitting magic that happens in the hands of your spectators, and they don't need a deck of cards (your spectator doesn't need to find a deck of cards).

Also, all of the effects can be performed over a phone (audio) conversation ... you don't need to see your spectator to perform for them.

And finally, ALL of the above can be performed for MULTIPLE spectators at the same time ... this is great for remote performances where you want the magic to happen to everyone at the same time!

Please let me know if you have any questions on how you can use Inject and ReaList for your remote or in-person performances.

You can email me at:
grostami@gmail.com

Or, if you're on Facebook, you can even PM me. Just search for "Greg Rostami".
I love chatting with you about various solutions that I can perform for you instantly over Facebook chat.

talk to you soon,
Greg Rostami
PhantomStranger
View Profile
New user
Tri-State Area
97 Posts

Profile of PhantomStranger
I’m able to get the notifications on my phone. But not showing up on my Apple Watch. Will it only show up on watch if phone is locked?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Yeah. Or you can turn off wrist detections
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear Inject users,

We are aware that you can not use g**gled.co

Until we can get this resolved, please either PM me here on the Café or on Facebook for an alternate URL to access your Inject account.

We're working on getting an even better URL for you.
We'll update you shortly.

Thank you,
Greg Rostami
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

This is very frustrating. The other urls work fine but if you don’t check the Café or Facebook you’re screwed. The same thing was happening with realist. Hopefully they are fixed soon.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2021, cardistry master wrote:
This is very frustrating. The other urls work fine but if you don’t check the Café or Facebook you’re screwed. The same thing was happening with realist. Hopefully they are fixed soon.

Both Inject and ReaList are products that are constantly improved to give you a greater value for your investment.

Unfortunately this means that once in a while we've had issues that we have immediately addressed.

As you know, there have been millions of successful performances of both Inject and ReaList over the last 5 years.
We've very sorry about the few times things haven't worked as planned, but we're doing our best to insure things are always improved for a better product.

As I mentioned in the above post, there's currently NO interruption in the current Inject and ReaList services ... there's simply a small change in a URL.

Thank you for your understanding,
Greg Rostami
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Inject and realist are both great apps but unfortunately both of them have had issues in the past. They have been fixed quickly though. With realist the loading issue went on for a while. It would be nice if it could say somewhere in the app so you don't have to check facebook or the Café to be successful.
PirateHunter
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of PirateHunter
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2021, Greg Rostami wrote:

Why? Did you forget to renew it, or did google start legal proceedings?
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
Can someone help me out with this as well? What's a t*g w****r and what do I need to perform it this way?
Thanks, ryan

On Aug 25, 2020, Russell Davidson wrote:
"Could someone please tell me how to do this? I only have the method where you need to type the Google variant - do I need to buy anything extra for this much cleaner version?"

"If you have a tag writer, just write your personal Inject URL to a tag. Perform Inject as Greg does in the video he linked. If you have WikiTest, same thing if you have Pro Tools."

"Thank you very much. I don't understand what a tag writer is exactly or which mode to select in Inject to make that happen. Please can you PM me some more details? Appreciate the help greatly."
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, PirateHunter wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2021, Greg Rostami wrote:

Why? Did you forget to renew it, or did google start legal proceedings?

Also curious why.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, rgnprof wrote:
Can someone help me out with this as well? What's a t*g w****r and what do I need to perform it this way?
Thanks, ryan

On Aug 25, 2020, Russell Davidson wrote:
"Could someone please tell me how to do this? I only have the method where you need to type the Google variant - do I need to buy anything extra for this much cleaner version?"

"If you have a tag writer, just write your personal Inject URL to a tag. Perform Inject as Greg does in the video he linked. If you have WikiTest, same thing if you have Pro Tools."

"Thank you very much. I don't understand what a tag writer is exactly or which mode to select in Inject to make that happen. Please can you PM me some more details? Appreciate the help greatly."

It allows you to use an NFC tag to go to the googled page. But that’s down so the app isn’t really usable for the peek as of now.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, cardistry master wrote:
It allows you to use an NFC tag to go to the googled page. But that’s down so the app isn’t really usable for the peek as of now.

Dear cardistry master,
Please don't spread any misinformation.

Everything in Inject is working exactly the same way as it did before.

The only difference is we now have a different URL to access Inject.
Since search engines index the Magic Café, I will not post the new URL here. (This is to protect all Inject customers).

The new URL is listed in the first page of the Inject manual.
The manual can be found by tapping the "?" at the top of the main Inject screen.

Also, this new URL has nothing to do with NFC or how you can use it to access Inject.

We have a new URL that we'll be introducing soon which is better than the old URL.

Stay tuned,
Greg Rostami
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
OK, I'm confused (which BTW, is one of the reasons I just having been able to keep up with and use this App). Can someone - via PM - help with NFC tag thing?

ryan
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's how you use NFC tags:

As long as you can write your Inject URL to an NFC tag, you can perform the above.

cheers,
Greg
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
Yes, I had already watched that video. Thanks to cardistry master, I have made some progress. I am able to program a t*g with my personal url (using the updated one from the manual) and it will bring up the notification on my own phone to switch to the !@#$ g***** page, but I can't get it to change either of my wife's phones.

So it appears that the t** is programmed but it just won't work with another phone besides my own - which really doesn't do me any good!!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, rgnprof wrote:
Yes, I had already watched that video. Thanks to cardistry master, I have made some progress. I am able to program a t*g with my personal url (using the updated one from the manual) and it will bring up the notification on my own phone to switch to the !@#$ g***** page, but I can't get it to change either of my wife's phones.

So it appears that the t** is programmed but it just won't work with another phone besides my own - which really doesn't do me any good!!

Only the latest iPhones can automatically read NFC tags.

If your wife has an older iPhone, then it won't work.

The above is the reason why Inject does not support writing NFC tags ... since it's not universally adopted, NFC is not quite ready for prime time.

Greg
PirateHunter
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of PirateHunter
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, Greg Rostami wrote:

We have a new URL that we'll be introducing soon which is better than the old URL.

Stay tuned,
Greg Rostami

what makes it "better"?

and what happened with the old URL?
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
Ok - thanks Greg.

Will it work on any Android phones?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..38~39~40~41~42..50~51~52 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL