The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Stack Master contest (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of alistair.crompton
Hello Guys,

my stack training app is now available for Android AND iPhone.

With this app, you can learn ANY stack in less than one week using a specific training module that remembers your "weaknesses".
You can also improve your stack knowledge playing multiple funny challenges, and you can challenge your friends by publishing your scores.

http://www.neo-hypnose.com/magic/stack-master/?lang=en

A lot of people who tested the app already enjoyed playing with Stack Master.

To celebrate the launching of Stack Master for iPhone, I would like to give you guys 5 coupons to download for free Stack Master.

I'll send the codes to the 5 first peoples that answer properly to the following question:
(one unique code per people - people can choose Android OR iPhone code)

Who are the two guys (firstname + name) directly connected to the character Alistair Crompton?

Enjoy!

Alistair
websmith2000
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of websmith2000
Purchased it. Looks great - lots of options - can't wait to really kick the tires this week-end. So now I just need you to release deck-fiddler as an app ...
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Thanks a lot Websmith! Feel free to give me feedbacks or/and improvement suggestions!

Deck-Fiddler as an app, yes that's an idea!
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

New challenge available with the latest Android release, iPhone version will be updated soon.
And still have few promo codes to win guys!
Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
I know it's a long shot, but is one of the promo codes still available? Smile
cya

Neuromancer
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Hi Neuromancer,
no more coupon available sorry...
Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
Alright thanks anyways Smile
cya

Neuromancer
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Ok, so I bought your app. Lots in there! I really like it. However, as someone learning a deck for the first time, the instructions for some of the modules are vague. Abbreviations, etc are not intuitive in all cases. Perhaps a glossary or better instructions would be helpful. But what a powerful app! Once I figure out all the modules, it will be killer! Also, froze up on me on quitting app. Had to delete to restart.
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Hello MarkinMadison, thanks a lot for your purchase.
You're definitely right, I can imagine that some abbreviations are not really intuitive, on the other hand, it's an app for magicians and I don't wan't the app to be too accessible to lay people Smile
But yes, the app now includes a lot of challenges/modules and would deserve a stronger documentation.
Your freeze issue is strange, first time I get this kind of feedback, could you tell me what kind of smartphone/OS do you use?
Cheers.
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
IPhone 6, updated regularly.
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2018, alistair.crompton wrote:
Hello MarkinMadison, thanks a lot for your purchase.
You're definitely right, I can imagine that some abbreviations are not really intuitive, on the other hand, it's an app for magicians and I don't wan't the app to be too accessible to lay people Smile
But yes, the app now includes a lot of challenges/modules and would deserve a stronger documentation.
Your freeze issue is strange, first time I get this kind of feedback, could you tell me what kind of smartphone/OS do you use?
Cheers.
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 2, 2018, MarkinMadison wrote:
IPhone 6, updated regularly.

OK thanks, I was unable tried to reproduce that issue Smile
If you have a specific procedure/sequence that makes your phone freeze, let me know.
Cheers
IZ1POZ
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of IZ1POZ
Got it, lot of fun, great job!
I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution. Wernher von Braun
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, IZ1POZ wrote:
Got it, lot of fun, great job!

Thanks IZ1POZ!
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I bought the app. Honestly, before I downloaded it, I didn't expect much, thinking that it maybe just another flashcard app with some additional features.

But after I used it for the first time, I think, WOW!

This is CRAZILY GOOD! Anyone who uses it seriously and complete the training will definitely be the master of the stack. I doubt even regular stack users can complete some of the challenges.

It's definitely one of the best training tools for stack worker on the market.

One big improvement I suggest is: please make it work for iPhone X screen. Now the app looks a little bit out-of-date on my iPhone X...

10/10 recommendation.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, alexhui wrote:
It's definitely one of the best training tools for stack worker on the market.

One big improvement I suggest is: please make it work for iPhone X screen. Now the app looks a little bit out-of-date on my iPhone X...

10/10 recommendation.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong

Thanks for your kind feedback Alex, much appreciated!

I'm currently working on one iPhone X adjustment since the current display is not well optimized...

Cheers
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

I'm looking for *few* iPhone X stack master beta testers.
You can send me your Apple mail in PM if interested.
(no need to own Stack Master since I use the TestFlight testing platform, for those who already own Stack Master, there is a special screen that allows to import/export your settings).
Thanks!
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Been playing with this app. LOVE it!
Yowie_
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Yowie_
Hi Alistair,

I'd like to make a feature request for your excellent Stack Master app!

I would love to be able to set my own time limit for the challenges and other modes. For example, in ACAAN mode, I'd like to be able to play for X minutes or disable the time limit altogether, so I can practice as much as I like. To be frank, it is annoying to have to keep restarting my ACAAN or whatever mode reoeatedly, when I want to have an extended session.

Thanks for your time and efforts!
alistair.crompton
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2018, Yowie_ wrote:
Hi Alistair,

I'd like to make a feature request for your excellent Stack Master app!

I would love to be able to set my own time limit for the challenges and other modes. For example, in ACAAN mode, I'd like to be able to play for X minutes or disable the time limit altogether, so I can practice as much as I like. To be frank, it is annoying to have to keep restarting my ACAAN or whatever mode reoeatedly, when I want to have an extended session.

Thanks for your time and efforts!

Hi Yowie, thanks for your message!

I've no plan to make the challenge time limit configurable since the scores and the bonuses are directly connected to the remaining time, that's really the core of the challenges which are game oriented.

By design, only the practicing modules are time independent (for these modules, when a timer is displayed, it's only to give you additional points at the end of the practicing session).

Cheers,

Alistair
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all, are their any independent reviews for this anywhere as the App Store doesn’t appear to have any.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Stack Master contest (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL