The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Miguel Ángel Gea DVD (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, Themagicguy4 wrote:
I’m not that big of a fan if this DVD. Mainly because most of his magic has to be done sitting down. But most of the time, I just don’t get to perform magic sitting at a table, which make the material very unpractical for me.

I think this dvd is not about the effects nor performance condition. It's about his cencepts behind his magic and those could be useful for any magic condition or props you want to use.
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
[quote]On Apr 10, 2019, magojose |wrote:

Quote:
I think this dvd is not about the effects nor performance condition. It's about his cencepts behind his magic and those could be useful for any magic condition or props you want to use.

LOL.
Really? I miss the hole story about concepts, etc. Including the Spanish and the English part.
Serious: maybe I cann’t understand it, but my eyes don’t lie. It’s wonderful magic and I really enjoy to see it. For me a lesson to do coin magic and try better to do understand him better. For Miguel hopefully A lesson to make nexttime a better dvd. the magic is the price worth.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Miguel Ángel Gea DVD (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL