The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Truth About Jibrizy (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

furmanmatt
View Profile
Regular user
New York
162 Posts

Profile of furmanmatt
Https://youtu.be/ZdQN8YF12Dw

Here are my thoughts, would love to hear yours...
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1484 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
I'm in 100% agreement with you my man. I can't stand this guy Jabreezy. Horrible.
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
210 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
Not surprised one bit...
MrBadGuy
View Profile
New user
Atco, NJ
86 Posts

Profile of MrBadGuy
Ha! I just came across this post! I'm finally getting around to watching all 6 seasons of the CW's Masters of Illusion and when I first saw this guy I thought he was horrible. I did not like his presentation at all. I also couldn't stand someone called Billy Kidd. Her tricks and presentation I thought were atrocious -- did you see that needle swallowing trick or the wine glass thing?!?!. My wife is pretty much a layman when it comes to magic, and sat with me through a few episodes of Masters of Illusion and couldn't stand these two either; so I don't think it's just me viewing them through critical magician's eyes.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6722 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Truth About Jibrizy? He gives Magic a bad image. I give him a MAJOR Thumbs Down...

Doug
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Should he be known? Never heard of him before... Smile
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
No surprise here....do you think the reactions to performing street magic we are conditioned to seeing is real? I have been performing professionally over 35 years and have never gotten that response in the real world nor has any of my fellow magicians I know.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1901 Posts

Profile of iamslow
This is why people think hes an idiot.... He claims to be better than Shin Lim and Justin Miller..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgo4zLo5nFs

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6722 Posts

Profile of Dougini
OMG...three minutes of my life I'll never get back! Unreal...

Doug
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3071 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
What a clown. It is ironic tho that you see him on TV now quite a bit. I assume someone is representing him.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
fcchief1
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
He started out with Penguin Magic, I have seen him on tv a couple times doing other magicians tricks, he has not done anything original. Last time I saw him was in a magic course put out by a scam artist Paul Vu who sells magic courses claiming to take you from beginner to bona fide magician in a matter of several months. Jibrizy was giving advice and counsel with Vu. Vu also performs others magic without giving any credit whatsoever.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
I think he is listed with a net worth of ten million dollars....obviously a typo...ten dollars.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Truth About Jibrizy (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL