The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Brema Triple Mystery Cube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Pierce
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Dave Pierce
Perhaps you collectors of Brema brasses will be able to help me. I have a Triple Mystery Cube that I believe to be Brema but I'm not quite sure. It is unmarked, 1/2" square with a 15" long dark blue string,knotted at each end. My circle K marked Kanter/Brema with a green string also knotted at each end,is nearly identical. "The Brema Brasses" says that the Carl Brema and Son, Filderman/Brema and Abbott/Brema brasses were often unmarked. Is the string color an indication of the place of manufacture?
Thank You,
Dave Pierce
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
If I recall correctly, the Brema one had the same green string that the Kanter one came with and the cube was the same but without the K in a circle.

Please keep in mind that the string could have been replaced due to wearing out. I have never seen a blue string on one of those but I have never seen one by Abbott/Brema that I know of so that version may have had a blue string.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Brema Triple Mystery Cube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL