The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dress code at Genii Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
Pardon my ignorance but the only big magic convention that I've attended is MagicLive. If someone who has attended a prior Genii convention could let me know how most people dress, it would be appreciated. I know that at MagicLive, there were a variety of different types of outfits but I don't remember seeing too many people in shorts and teeshirts (although there were some). I like to be comfortable but I certainly don't want to be underdressed for the occasion.

Any help/advice would be really appreciated!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
I went to the first one and I have been to MagicLive and I would say it's about the same everyone dresses in whatever they feel comfortable in.

The swag bag is tan so you may want to bring tan shoes if you like to match your shoes to your bag Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Dress code at Genii Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL