The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where does she go after You Tube? (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Aus
View Profile
Special user
Australia
934 Posts

Profile of Aus
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2017, Wandering Man wrote:
Nice. I like your username. I had a private practice and for many years my professional staff referred to me as Oz. My magic was always about the work we did with people. I need to go back and visit them now that I have some actual magic to show. I wish I'd indulged myself throughout my adulthood. I am having so much fun playing with these magician's tools and showing off to my friends!

This is for my granddaughter, but it is also for her grandfather.

Magic is a great past time and I think Mark Wilson's book as recommended to you will serve you and your granddaughter well. If you have any other question don't hesitate to ask them here, there are people here only too happy to help. The Magic Café in a broad church ranging from the dabblers such as yourself to the full-fledged pro.

Magically

Aus
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5240 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
This book by Joshua Jay is also quite good: https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Complete-Co......ic+books

Mr. Jay is more representative of the new wave of contemporary magicians. Great magic is great magic, so Mark Wilson's Course and Harry Lorayne's book will always be classics and go-to sources for solid effects and routines, but a younger person may gravitate to a more recent offering. Or not. Just an opinion.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where does she go after You Tube? (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL