The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » “A Dianoetic Rage” is real. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mentalista78
View Profile
New user
VENICE
32 Posts

Profile of mentalista78
Https://www.facebook.com/VocedelNord/vid......6722049/
my open prediction!
NORMAL DECK,NO GIMMICK,NO FORCE,ALL LIBERTY!!!
this is HOP!
THE SPECTATOR CAN STOP WHERE HIM WANT!!!ALL IMPROMPTU!!!
I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT!

embrace

steve
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
244 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Yes this version already exists and is published. 🙂
One of my favorite too.
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
mentalista78
View Profile
New user
VENICE
32 Posts

Profile of mentalista78
Link please.
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
244 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Edward Marlo's version. If I remember it's available in this book : Open Prediction Project by Thomas Baxter

https://youtu.be/Iu6Mvwri6qc
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
528 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
I didn't wanted to write this before I find it confirmed to 100%, but now I have; and the big "Instagram Secret" is that one of the young card magicians stars from Asia has hit upon this EXACT effect and procedure (confirmed) and methodology (according to some).

This was orbiting in the underground for several months now (if you hang out on InstaGram you know who I'm talking about because of the controversy).

So even if it's not the exact method, I assume it will be only a matter of time for the method to surface in one way or another.

(If you don't know who I am talking about please notice that I cannot reply to PM's - I shouldn't have this information in the first place. I am risking one of my friendships for this).

Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, Martin Pulman wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2019, entity wrote:
Just a couple of notes, here.

I didn’t use Ben to deal because he’s my friend. People would have accused him of being a confederate. He wasn’t. I had not met any of the others present at the event until just then.

I didn’t ask the store owner for a new, sealed deck. I asked to borrow a deck of cards from anyone present. George Tait was standing at the counter, and he picked up a new, sealed deck and tossed it on the table.

Ben had a free choice of who to select to shuffle, deal, etc., and no, I didn’t stooge the group.

I’ve shared the workings of this with someone. After I’ve gone, they might reveal my method. Until then, I’m happy that people enjoy the mystery.

P.s.: Those who claim to know, don’t.

T. Baxter

Magnificent stuff. It's great to know there are still some mysteries left that can genuinely astonish even the most knowledgeable people.
Have a nice day
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
528 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
One of the big mistakes of magicians is thinking that magicians can keep secrets
Have a nice day
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3237 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Oh man, that's quite a tease...

Can someone please PM me the name of this magician? I'd very much like to check this out.
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
761 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Oh c’mon guys! Stop leading Ben and Matt on!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3237 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Anybody? Pretty please?
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Tom hasn't published "A Dianoetic Rage". He HAS published "Not A Dianoetic Rage".

-Ben
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17393 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Bravo to Tom. He has worked like a Demon on this particular project for years. I'm glad he's found his answer. Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3237 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2019, Ben Blau wrote:
Tom hasn't published "A Dianoetic Rage". He HAS published "Not A Dianoetic Rage".

-Ben

I know. I was referring to the young Asian magician mentioned a few posts back.
I do have the OP project.
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
244 Posts

Profile of Dreda
I love this effect, I started working on it again and I was able to find myself with a version that meets all the criteria except 1 and which in the idea comes close to Riggs's version.
It's too bad to have to wait for the death of an artist to salute the brilliant idea he might have had on an effect knowing of course that some people might publish the method earlier.
Tommaso Guglielmi told me that he refused to publish his version (Criminal Induction) because of piracy risks. Smile

I found my grail so I'm not so interested anymore except for the culture.

Anyway, thanks to those who make us dream and those who share their brilliant ideas with the communauty.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » “A Dianoetic Rage” is real. (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL