The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Baffling Bunny" by Dick Barry (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

blackmagicguy
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of blackmagicguy
I have been buying Dick Barry Magic for over 30 years and always enjoy Dick's thinking on all of his tricks. He has a short to the point story, easy handling and a fun and surprising ending to his tricks. His latest trick, "Baffling Bunny", is no exception - a fun trick where the magic happens in the spectator's hand. Carry it in your wallet; perform it on the spot for adults or children. It doesn't get any better than this. Great for strolling, or that special moment, "can you show me a trick?"
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Where is it?
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Perhaps this is a re-release, I bought this from Dick Barry probably 15 years ago.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
Where do you buy this trick? I can’t find it.
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
A 10 second Google search turned up this:

Https://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/index.......c7f2816e

Then input Baffling Bunny in the search box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBETaUdjStk
Dick Barry
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Dick Barry
Hi MickNZ, Just to let you know this is a brand new trick of mind that works differently from any of my previous effects. I no longer have a web site but you can buy "BAFFLING BUNNY" at Hocus-Pocus.com
This may be one of the best little pocket tricks that I ever came up with. It is a FOOLER that is EASY TO DO! My best, Dick Barry
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2017, Dick Barry wrote:
Hi MickNZ, Just to let you know this is a brand new trick of mind that works differently from any of my previous effects. I no longer have a web site but you can buy "BAFFLING BUNNY" at Hocus-Pocus.com
This may be one of the best little pocket tricks that I ever came up with. It is a FOOLER that is EASY TO DO! My best, Dick Barry

Hi Dick, if memory serves me you used to have a trick with a calendar and also a gimkicked card holder, I think it came as a combo. Do you still market that? I apologize for taking this off the topic but there is no option to send Dick a PM on his profile.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Baffling Bunny" by Dick Barry (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL