We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alpha Deck by Richard Sanders (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1840 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey guys,
We are all familiar with Richard Sanders. His effects are always super practical and overly successful.
This is an amazing 3 phase routine that's guaranteed to kill any audience.

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=48604

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1398 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
I’ve been playing with this for the last few days and absolutely love it!

Richard Sanders at his best again..

Practical… Instant reset… and such a powerful moment at the end..


MoM have it on the site now with free worldwide shipping here:

https://www.magicshop-deals.com/products/alpha-deck


It’s expected to ship worldwide October 16th

Hope this helps
Dominic Reyes
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Great trick! Years old
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2017, cardbiker wrote:
Great trick! Years old


Yeah I knew this seemed familiar! still a good trick though Smile
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1686 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Is there anything updated in this version? It is great.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Recoplon
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Recoplon
Years old means it's been released before?

I answer my own question... googled it Smile http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S5413
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3577 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Bummed. As a huge Sanders fan, I was hoping for a truly new release. I've been doing this since he first released it a decade or so ago. Don't use it as much anymore but I still bust it out on occasion. I actually started doing it with a double back deck instead of a blank faced deck. This may not be as pretty as a blank faced deck but it completely eliminates the need for any gimmicks. So at the end, the effect is the same but everything is examinable.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1500 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I agree nothing new. Old trick he released years ago. I paid 10.00 when it was released a few years ago. Now its going to be 25.00. It does have a video but when I got it
just had written instructions.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Richard also throws in 7 other effects that use blank cards.

Considering you get the blank deck, gaffs card the routine and 7 others that's not bad value.

You can check it out on our website here https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ick.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Calvin826
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Got this years ago too...

Always thought the four ace bit was too cute, so I set it up to have the first picks be the same color, second picks be the same color/value, and the third surprise be the blanks. My patter was along the lines of a demonstration of the difference between a minor coincidence(color match), major coincidence(color/value match), and a miracle(blanks reveal).

By the way, I heard this was originally an idea that was supposed to appear on his Supercards DVD,but he decided to market it as a standalone.
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2017, Calvin826 wrote:
Got this years ago too...

Always thought the four ace bit was too cute, so I set it up to have the first picks be the same color, second picks be the same color/value, and the third surprise be the blanks. My patter was along the lines of a demonstration of the difference between a minor coincidence(color match), major coincidence(color/value match), and a miracle(blanks reveal).

By the way, I heard this was originally an idea that was supposed to appear on his Supercards DVD,but he decided to market it as a standalone.


hasn't he marketed a few things from supercards as single releases? I think so. Not that their bad but if you own his older stuff not much of a reason to get any of this.

There's always a trend in magic, if it's been out long enough to be forgotten. They market it again, it's good news for people who aren't aware of the effects though Smile
btwigg
View Profile
Regular user
Redlands, CA USA
174 Posts

Profile of btwigg
Are we paying for method or deck?
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1398 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2017, btwigg wrote:
Are we paying for method or deck?

Both... You get video tuition, the Deck, and 7 more effects.

Best wishes
Dominic
Calvin826
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2017, JonathanW wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2017, Calvin826 wrote:
Got this years ago too...

Always thought the four ace bit was too cute, so I set it up to have the first picks be the same color, second picks be the same color/value, and the third surprise be the blanks. My patter was along the lines of a demonstration of the difference between a minor coincidence(color match), major coincidence(color/value match), and a miracle(blanks reveal).

By the way, I heard this was originally an idea that was supposed to appear on his Supercards DVD,but he decided to market it as a standalone.


hasn't he marketed a few things from supercards as single releases? I think so. Not that their bad but if you own his older stuff not much of a reason to get any of this.

There's always a trend in magic, if it's been out long enough to be forgotten. They market it again, it's good news for people who aren't aware of the effects though Smile


Now that you mention it, I believe '10' was on SuperCards, and that evolved into ACE(both great NFW-type effects). In fairness to Rich, the value added stuff on his re-releases usually makes it worth another look.

Anyone know what the other 7 blank-deck effects are?
blurrylines
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of blurrylines
Looks great, I pre-ordered. Can the deck be made up once I receive the effect, or do I need to purchase multiple decks?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2451 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2017, blurrylines wrote:
Looks great, I pre-ordered. Can the deck be made up once I receive the effect, or do I need to purchase multiple decks?

You'll get everything you need. It's way simpler than you must think...
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7334 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Shame all of these effects use st---y stuff.
magicnorm
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Why would that be a shame?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3577 Posts

Profile of emyers99
You don’t need any s stuff if you use my method above.
blurrylines
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of blurrylines
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2017, emyers99 wrote:
You don’t need any s stuff if you use my method above.


Based on some of Penguin's releases, it might be possible for you to partner with Rick Lax and Penguin and they can release your idea as the "Penguin AlphaLax Deck". Rick could create a Vegas demo in front of some drunk hotties and you would have immortalized fame in the Café. I'm serious.

You heard it here first ya'll.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alpha Deck by Richard Sanders (28 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL