The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Is This Normal At A Wedding Gig? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1718 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Hi, I perform as a Professional Corporate Magician & Weddings are also a big part of my events. I can honestly say my
last 3 weddings I have performed at fabulous vineyard settings, 2 I travelled hours out of town, I never met the Bride & Groom on the day at any of those 3 events.

I always speak on the phone & emails etc and build a great rapport but on the day your there to entertain the Guests...read that again..The Guests..

The Bride & Groom have enough on their plate to do, I always perform after the ceremony & when photos are being taken, experience lets you
know what group to work with & what group is next for photos with the couple etc.

It is quite common not to perform for the bride & groom on the day, however my best advertisement is you will come across the Mum & Dad or uncles & Aunties & they are
your best advertisement for how much fun they have & how good they recommend you are ..Comedy is huge in my strolling sets so everyone has a good time..

I also have a custom built effect I use in strolling that incorporates the Bride & Grooms name that is used for each set making it all much more personal etc..

Im only there 60 or 90 mins so you give the guests a great time..if asked of course will perform something for the couple but doesn't always happen...

Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Is This Normal At A Wedding Gig? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL