The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Video at Glenn Bishop's Web Site (some new) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Glenn, I just visited your site again. Thanks for the push-through up the ladder flase deal. I have been working on this with some dismal progress. I can now see where I have been doing it wrong.

Also the the Cardini Shift your way is great stuff. Thanks again I really appreciate your generosity.

edh
Magic is a vanishing art.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Great stuff, Glenn. It was great seeing you at Jay's funeral, I just wish it hadn't been under those circumstances.

Stay well, my friend!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Thank you Lee. I still use the color changing knife moves you showed me at my dads old magic shop at old Chicago - years ago. And I tell people that you were one of the people that inspired and helped me become a hypnotist.

By telling me about it and lending me the first hypnosis books I ever read. I wish we had more time together while we were in Chicago.

Thanks again...

Glenn
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Video at Glenn Bishop's Web Site (some new) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL