The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Magic Enhancer where to contact? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
So libray.co sells the seperate versions of these sound tracks here https://www.lybrary.com/royalty-free-mus......243.html but what I'm looking for is a personalized recording.

On this free preview https://www.lybrary.com/free_ebooks.php#magic-enhancer2 and on that preview he talks about getting a customized version. However the site is for sale and I'd really like to get this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Robert Haas has totally disappeared from the magic scene. He has taken peoples money and not delivered.

It is really simple to get prerecorded announcements today. Do I yourself, directly to your phone. Go to your local radio station and inquire if any of the local announcers do custom work. And if you search there are some on line services available as well.

Sorry it took 7 months to answer your question, but I don't visit this topic very often.

Did not know Robert Haas's products was on the Lybrary, thanks for that information.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I have both the generic version of disc 1 and the personalized disc 2. Never had an issue with Robert being anything but honest with me. He even included a few extra things when I bought the Vanishing Bandana that he made.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Magic Enhancer where to contact? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL