The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for a CSB routine (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I second this. I use Connie Hayden's CCS routine, which is similar, only with the CSB set. Pete Biro explains it in Joe Porper's Poker Chip Surprise routine.

No going to the pockets and you dump the coins into the spectator's hands at the end.

It does require a Himber Style coin purse.

Robert [/quote]

I'm actually waiting for Joe Porper's Poker Chip Surprise to arrive after managing to purchase one only yesterday so this post obviously caught my eye Smile
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Hi someone commented on my comment without reading it carefully. I said the CSB is an easier transpo for the spectator to notice than a copper silver transpo. note that I said a copper silver, not a 2 copper one silv. someone added that they prefer the two copper one silver. fine. I still think people are not as ignorant as youthink . I have been doing magic for over 40 years; people can imagine that two coins could nest with a different face. the CSB rules in my world for a transpo . when a spectator thinks of a coin with A HOLE AND ANOTHER , CHANGING with a single silver coin, it is mind blowing. perhaps this has to do with presentation. showing them as the foreign coins and the American one, and letting them handle them before you start, really makes it clear.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2018, countrymaven wrote:
Hi someone commented on my comment without reading it carefully. I said the CSB is an easier transpo for the spectator to notice than a copper silver transpo. note that I said a copper silver, not a 2 copper one silv. someone added that they prefer the two copper one silver. fine. I still think people are not as ignorant as youthink . I have been doing magic for over 40 years; people can imagine that two coins could nest with a different face. the CSB rules in my world for a transpo . when a spectator thinks of a coin with A HOLE AND ANOTHER , CHANGING with a single silver coin, it is mind blowing. perhaps this has to do with presentation. showing them as the foreign coins and the American one, and letting them handle them before you start, really makes it clear.

I agree completely! Smile

Jim
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2018, warren wrote:

I'm actually waiting for Joe Porper's Poker Chip Surprise to arrive after managing to purchase one only yesterday so this post obviously caught my eye Smile

Where did you get yours?
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2018, inigmntoya wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2018, warren wrote:

Where did you get yours?

I got mine on a 2nd hand magic group on Facebook.
Why.So.Serious?
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Why.So.Serious?
May I ask which magic group on Facebook ? Thank you Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for a CSB routine (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL