The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some help with royal road (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sjonrokz4u
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Sjonrokz4u
Hi,
Based on research I did here I decided to buy Royal Road. I have a couple quick questions I'll be posting if you don't mind, based on the first chapter. I may be missing something and hope someone can clarify for me. "Retaining top and bottom cards in position" and "top card next to bottom and back to top" which go with line 4 and 5 of the practice routine appear to be the same move. Am I missing something? If so can someone please point me in the right direction? If no one is opposed to helping me with that I will post my other question in a separate post. Thanks everybody
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Yes it is the same move.
Sjonrokz4u
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Sjonrokz4u
Awesome. Thank you Lovekey. I've tried and tried to see the difference and I couldn't find one. I was worried I was loosing my ability to read and comprehend... lol thanks again!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Some help with royal road (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL