The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WebFX - a FREE app based card effect (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
How about an android version? I'll never be an "I" guy.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Unfortunately the WebFX app requires iOS 10.3 or later. I am running an older version, so it won't let me install Smile.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, EndersGame wrote:
Unfortunately the WebFX app requires iOS 10.3 or later. I am running an older version, so it won't let me install Smile.

WebFX currently supports phones dating back to 2012 - that’s 6 years of iPhones! What iPhone do you have?
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2018, magicmarcuk wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, EndersGame wrote:

WebFX currently supports phones dating back to 2012 - that’s 6 years of iPhones! What iPhone do you have?

I'm using a 3rd generation iPad, iOS 9.3.5.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Yeah - again, the 3rd generation iPad is a product that was discontinued 6 years ago.

To develop an app that uses the latest iPhone functionality, I have to put more focus on supporting newer devices. Supporting 5 year old devices is more than enough, I think. I don't think I should be expected to support the original iPhone, for instance.

(Plus, the app is also designed for iPhones and isn't really an iPad app, so while it does run on newer iPads, you're not missing out on a particularly great tablet experience.)

On top of all of this, it's a free app - I'm doing my best to support it and keep it functional, but I earn nothing when someone downloads it.
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Just do it on an iPhone. It’s easier to perform. iPad will give it away.
AntonF
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Mark, could you explain the differencies between Pro and Premium versions? And something about input methods. Is there any integration with another apps, like earworm?

Thanks in advance
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2022, AntonF wrote:
Mark, could you explain the differencies between Pro and Premium versions? And something about input methods. Is there any integration with another apps, like earworm?

Thanks in advance

Sure.

WebFX is a free app, which includes a bunch of image reveals and basic input methods.
There's only the one upgrade, which gives you access to all of the built-in images, as well as letting you make and use your own. It also gives many more input methods, and the ability for you to embed the image on your website,

And yes, WebFX integrates with my Diverter app, letting you use WebFX's input methods to set a playing card which your accomplice will hear when you make the phone call.

The app is free for you to try out, so you're welcome to download it and check out what you get for free, as well as see what else is included should you want to upgrade:
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/webfx/id821255613

Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WebFX - a FREE app based card effect (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL