The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Which are the must have Penguin Live Lecture's ? (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
ltrblst
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
I enjoyed Roberto Giobbi's, really really good for beginners too.
-- Lut
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6006 Posts

Profile of motown
I really enjoyed Peter Samelson's lecture.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1613 Posts

Profile of Futureal
... when Peter Samuelson got someone’s mother out of the audience who was CLEARLY not a magician or interested in it other than being there to support her son and got her up to assist in a trick then that’s fine. But having her then sit next to him at the table for a marathon THREE HOUR LECTURE when she was clearly totally uncomfortable is one of the most clueless things I’ve ever seen at a magic lecture.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Pop Haydn's Live Lecture is the Cool Box sale at Penguin today for $15.00. Grab it.
gogeta98
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of gogeta98
Echoing the recommendations for David Williamson's lecture. If you're reading this thread and you haven't seen it, just buy it, he is amazing and it will elevate your magic. I also loved Dani DaOrtiz lectures, although I haven't seen his act lecture yet.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4056 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I learned to faro shuffle a number of years ago and wondered the other night why I never got Paul Gertner's "Unshuffled". Currently, all that seems available is the Kicker (which also teaches you 'Unshuffled,' so I believe), which I didn't really want. So decided to spend $6 less and get Paul's Penguin Live Lecture. Overall, the lecture wasn't high on my list (just due to personal preferences, YMMV), but "Unshuffled" is (to me) fantastic, and Paul gives a lot of great advice on the business end of magic (dealing & maintaining relationships with clients, etc...).
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Which are the must have Penguin Live Lecture's ? (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL