The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RFA Wallet by Tony Miller (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2017, johnboy wrote:
I managed to get this wallet 2nd hand in brand new condition.
1st thoughts, the quality leather smell is amazing.
The loading system is fast and easy, and the subsequent revelation of the card inside leaves nothing to be desired.
Rarely in Magic, you buy something that exceeds expectations. This wallet does just that ! One of my better buys in 50 years or so.

As you can tell from the construction this is NOT an easy wallet to make. I am currently sold out but am making more for Blackpool and such. It is a pain but I must admit I am loving this wallet. It doesn't deform in your pocket and always loads so perfectly. Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4339 Posts

Profile of videoman
I'm selling one here at a great deal.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1200 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2017, videoman wrote:
I'm selling one here at a great deal.

And he's selling it at a good price: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76

Tony's work = superb and unmatched. Videoman's price = a steal.

I'd pick it up myself if I could decide on the most important features in the next wallet I want. But someone should get it while it's available...
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1053 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Just received mine from Tony
And of course, I must be totally honest here. I am not at all surprised in the quality, exceptional cool design and feel of this. This is Tony Miller. He always delivers high quality and amazing products. And if you EVER have questions. By all means. Contact Tony! He's an awesome dude that will assist you in your buying decision or questions. I sent him an e-mail on another product. He actually called me to help!

The load on this.... holy crap! It floats in with ZERO issues! I just keep dropping it in for fun! It's like running on your parents kitchen floor after your mom sprayed furniture polish in the air, and you fly across the floor!!!!! FUN!

The wallet does have credit card slots, bill compartment and another pocket for packet trick, coin or whatever.

And my favorite! The PEEK!!!!!!!!!

I was wanting this for CTW. But now I am going to use this for a peek! It's so freaking easy!

Tony says above that he is currently sold out. And I can see why these can be a pain to make. But he figured it out! And I am thankful!!!!!

Thanks Tony!

Mike
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6925 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
The only wallets I use are all Tony Miller wallets. I currently on my second Triple Threat. Great wallets.
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2017, mikenewman wrote:
Just received mine from Tony
And of course, I must be totally honest here. I am not at all surprised in the quality, exceptional cool design and feel of this. This is Tony Miller. He always delivers high quality and amazing products. And if you EVER have questions. By all means. Contact Tony! He's an awesome dude that will assist you in your buying decision or questions. I sent him an e-mail on another product. He actually called me to help!

The load on this.... holy crap! It floats in with ZERO issues! I just keep dropping it in for fun! It's like running on your parents kitchen floor after your mom sprayed furniture polish in the air, and you fly across the floor!!!!! FUN!

The wallet does have credit card slots, bill compartment and another pocket for packet trick, coin or whatever.

And my favorite! The PEEK!!!!!!!!!

I was wanting this for CTW. But now I am going to use this for a peek! It's so freaking easy!

Tony says above that he is currently sold out. And I can see why these can be a pain to make. But he figured it out! And I am thankful!!!!!

Thanks Tony!

Mike

I have an RFA wallet, and this pretty much sums it up for me as well. The craftsmanship on this thing is amazing (like all of his wallets). On top of that he delivers great service... I emailed him a question, and he responded promptly. Highly recommended!
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
ArtIn
View Profile
Special user
Berlin
920 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Still waiting for mine to arrive 😩
shay
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of shay
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2017, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2017, J-Mac wrote:
New Badger? Really?

Smile

Jim

YEP! It will do EVERYTHING that the RFA does. PLUS all the Badger coolness Special order only I am afraid. But I am lovin it.

Tony

when it will be available to buy online?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11715 Posts

Profile of John C
Any badgers available Tony?
Is the peek similar to the Complete Peek Wallet?

Thank you
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2018, John C wrote:

Thank you

Ok after a lot of requests... Here is the RFA/Badger Hybrid! Everything both did and lots more! Not for example that the Mullica is totally unlike any you have EVER used. https://youtu.be/tnYl_UugAn8

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
That looks phenomenal. Take my money!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2018, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2018, John C wrote:

Thank you

Ok after a lot of requests... Here is the RFA/Badger Hybrid! Everything both did and lots more! Not for example that the Mullica is totally unlike any you have EVER used. https://youtu.be/tnYl_UugAn8

Tony

I like it, and it looks like a wallet this time! Make one, and I’ll take one Tony!
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
817 Posts

Profile of andykean
Me too!
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I should mention. I am making about 50 of these. It wont be in yer local magic store or any other online shops.

www.rfaproductions.com
andykean
View Profile
Special user
817 Posts

Profile of andykean
When??
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2018, andykean wrote:
When??

Well it is effectively available now. Just don't have the packaging and graphics done.

www.rfaproductions.com
andykean
View Profile
Special user
817 Posts

Profile of andykean
Hi Tony
Sent you a private message.
Cheers
Andy
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2322 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Just saw these RFA Wallets are back on the market. Just bought one from penguin this morning. I used to have one and had to part with it for car repairs. This wallet is amazing. Can’t wait to get it back! Also saw the Real Mans Speed Loaders are on there too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RFA Wallet by Tony Miller (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL