The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Kolossal Killer saved my life . . .again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
toonomads
View Profile
Regular user
Albuquerque, NM, USA
172 Posts

Profile of toonomads
KK is an interesting principle. "Heirloom" is a great routine built around that principle.
fightcps
View Profile
New user
New York
7 Posts

Profile of fightcps
I used to be a substitute teacher for a local high school. I came to be known for performing magic for the classes in exchange for good behavior (teaching through bribery, a most effective method). One day, after performing a card miracle, a particularly smart-a**ed student bet me that I couldn't find the card he was thinking of. Of course, using KK, I did. I never had a problem with that kid again. From then on he would point me out to other students and say "Don't mess with that guy, he has powers." KK never fails to blow them away.
fizbin
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of fizbin
I would whole heartedly agree! KK is brilliant. It has saved me a few times at work. I am allways blindsided by people in the halls. "Hey do a trick..." And being subordinate to Attilla the Hun in female form, I have to be careful... I ask them what card just popped into their head.... They answer and I pull it out...

Kollassal KILLER is aptly named!
"All For Wonder..."
Earle M. Kelley
http://www.fizbinentertainment.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Kolossal Killer saved my life . . .again! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL