The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New UK Magic Group open to those reasonably new or returning to magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Hi All,

I'm starting up a new group in the North Dorset, South Wiltshire, East Somerset area. Three Counties Magic Circle was created by me as a way to meet fellow practitioners in a friendly and informal environment approximately every two months in a location near Shaftesbury in North Dorset.

I'm hoping that the group will be a great place to be able to chat about magic, swap ideas and try out magic effects both old and new with like minded individuals.

Whilst the group is open to those interested in magic of any kind my own interests lie in card and coin magic with a bit of the bizarre thrown in.

We'll probably meet in a private pub back room or a hall of some kind and I’m hoping that members will be happy to share a trick or method with other members sometimes (something that is already somewhere in the public domain) as well as having a chance to practice something new they are working on or presenting a favourite trick (with no requirement to share any methods)

I would class myself as a long term hobby amateur with a fascination in bizarre magic. Im looking for the group to be a place that I can share my hobby with like minded individuals (and possibly a pint afterwards)

If you are interested head over to www.threecountiesmagiccircle.co.uk
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome BobBadger.

This is the area to introduce yourself.

All the rest of this would be better in the "So Happy Together" forum.

Or... do a search for North Dorset, South Wiltshire, East Somerset and try private messaging any likely names that pop up. Might be best to let us get to know you first.

In the meantime, the Café is a great place to talk.

Have Fun!

-Mary Mowder
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Thanks Mary, I was struggling to find the right place for this post, thanks for letting me know I'll head over there now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New UK Magic Group open to those reasonably new or returning to magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL