The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Buyer/Seller Rating Idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Has anyone ever thought of having a rating system for frequent buyers and sellers in the Café, sort of like how eBay does it? I mean, maybe even just have something in the profile that lists a star for each hassle-free transaction made, and an X or something for a problematic transaction? Basically, just a transaction history. The only one who could give this person a star, would be the second party in the transaction. Any thoughts on this idea?
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
This same idea has been suggested several times Danny, but honestly, other then providing a FREE place for folks to engage in transactions, we (The Magic Café) are really not involved.
See: Magic Transactions - Click here!

The Café is simply too large and requires many hours of constant work on our part in order to maintain quality. If we were to GET INVOLVED, then the trading area would need to be totally restructured and set-up a bit differently. Perhaps in the future, who can say.

However, we do appreciate your input and hope you continue to enjoy The Magic Café. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Buyer/Seller Rating Idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL