The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Repertoire by Asi Wind (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Folks are citing statements from many months ago.

A current update would be helpful, since too many mentalists -- Elsdon (Mentalism Reveals 3), Hildebrandt (Sacred Things), Cassidy (Deconstructing Mentalism, Drawing Dupes), and others -- have given the field a poor reputation with respect to successfully producing preordered books.
Theo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Theo
You remind me that I am still waiting for Mark Elsdon's 'long awaited' Equivoque book for 3 years despite paying for it as part of his workshop.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, Tim Cavendish wrote:

A current update would be helpful, since too many mentalists -- Elsdon (Mentalism Reveals 3), Hildebrandt (Sacred Things), Cassidy (Deconstructing Mentalism, Drawing Dupes), and others -- have given the field a poor reputation with respect to successfully producing preordered books.

Originally Asi said the spring of 2018. That can be March, April, May and June. Let's not get too catagorical with Asi. Let's just see.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, Theo wrote:
You remind me that I am still waiting for Mark Elsdon's 'long awaited' Equivoque book for 3 years despite paying for it as part of his workshop.

Wow. How much did you pay for that?
Royce K.
View Profile
New user
London
89 Posts

Profile of Royce K.
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, Theo wrote:

I also attended Elsdon's equivoque workshop a couple of years ago, but most certainly no one on my course paid for the forthcoming book. Rather, we were all made very aware that a signed copy of the book would be sent to all workshop attendees for free. This is a somewhat different scenario to what Theo is suggesting.

I thought the workshop was great value, albeit a bit overwhelming, and look forward to the book as a bonus when it finally arrives.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Ah, with that information, Theo's "paying for it as part of his workshop" becomes a bit clearer, and suggests the book was not a separately purchased item at the workshop, but was paid for by the overall workshop fee.

Thanks for the clarification!
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2018, Tim Cavendish wrote:

Originally Asi said the spring of 2018. That can be March, April, May and June. Let's not get too catagorical with Asi. Let's just see.

Best

Steve

Months of silence after taking people's money leads to anxiety and agitation.

Periodic progress updates after taking people's money are entirely appropriate to expect, and are good business practice.
Theo
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Theo
I am not knocking the workshop and I agree it was part of the workshop but I consider I paid for the book in the total price as others do. He said originally that it would be out for Blackpool 2017. Theo
asherfox
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of asherfox
So when will it be shipped?
swayne100
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of swayne100
I believe Asi said recently on Facebook or Instagram that it will hopefully ship in April.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Ah, that means two excellent (I hope) books coming my way in April.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
60 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
What is the second book ? Johnny Thompson ?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
A Secret Has Two Faces.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2018, WitchDocChris wrote:
A Secret Has Two Faces.

I found that one a very enjoyable book.
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
60 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
Isn't it a book released few years ago already ?
asherfox
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of asherfox
The book will be sent in late April. I read it from author Instagram.
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
60 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
Actually you are right, I was gonna post the link to the website selling it, but I won't considering the below was posted by a buyer:
These copies of A. Bandit are not authorized for ...
These copies of A.Bandit are not authorized for resale and aren't even the finalized version of the book.
Olivier7
View Profile
New user
London
60 Posts

Profile of Olivier7
This was regarding the book A Secret Has Two Faces. Let's stop hijacking that thread now Smile

Repertoire should ship by the end of the month now. Great news.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Is the "shuffled any card at any number" really shuffled or is it the same as the AACAN but with a false shuffle?

Thanks
Sleepy
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I wonder if the book shipped already to those that ordered.

Anyone know?

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Repertoire by Asi Wind (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL