The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Introduction: The Birth of a Character (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bigshot
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of bigshot
I've always loved ventriloquism since watching Winchell Mahoney Time on TV as a kid. I recently bought a Detweiller figure on eBay and picked up a copy of Ventriloquism for Fun and Profit and I'm going to dabble. Who knows how good I'll be, but I'll have fun and that's what counts.

When I got the figure, he was pretty bland. He looked kind of like Maury Povich.

I'm kind of superstitious about using someone else's character, so I've been working on a makeover to give him a new personality. I'm going to let him find his own new identity. Here is what he looks like now.

No name or voice yet. But he is starting to gel. I'll write a little three or four minute routine for him soon and start practicing.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Reminds me of Bill Nye the Science Guy
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
588 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
I like the new look you gave him.
NEKKODDD
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of NEKKODDD
The glasses look good on him, very scholarly looking!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Introduction: The Birth of a Character (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL