The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Dan Harlan's Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I don't know the names of these, but they're not the rubber band ones. The best way to describe them is bar-bet type tricks (dropping a coin on it's edge) and what not. Anyone have these? They sound like good stuff.
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1084 Posts

Profile of bekralik
The set is called "Mindbogglers", a set of four videos/DVDs.

There are a few gems in here but most of the stuff isn't new. I got the videos two days before the DVDs came out. Man, there's so many things on them it's hard to navigate.

Brian
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
L&L puts them out. Just for your information.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Are they worth getting tho? Is there any really killer stuff here for experienced magi, or is it a lot of newbie stuff...or both?
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
Oscar Wilde

"If you only knew the hours I spent just thinking about practicing"
-The Amazing Jonathan
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Well, Vol 1. Bar Betcha's: Drink a shot without touching it, know how much change is in someone's pocket, flip a drink 360 degrees without spilling it, make a dime land on edge when you drop it---this is pretty much all "betcha" stuff, great, if that's what you like to do.

Vol. 2. Party Puzzlers: Change a $1 to a $5, balance a dime on the edge of a dollar, write on someone's face without them knowing it (!), know the date on a hidden quarter, break a pencil with a dollar bill, read a number on a die when it's behind your back. Great party stuff.

Vol 3. Party Games: Win at poker with all the cards face-up or face down, guaranteed win at a color-matching game, thread a dozen strands through the eye of a needle, remove a woman's bra through her clothing.

Vol. 4. Restaurant Riddles: Drop a paper match and it lands on edge, make a penny "walk" out from under a glass, add three to 11 and get two, say 1,000 words without using the letter "a", stay under water for five minutes, lift a cube of ice with a piece of thread, float steel on water, make an egg jump from one shotglass to another, control your own pulse.

If you order from L&L, you get a free Dan Harlan poster with every set! You can get them on DVD or VHS (PAL also available).

Hope this helps!

Doug

Forgive me. I forgot to include a link! Slippin' in my old age (doddering off...)

http://www.llpub.com/catalog/product_inf......_id=1992

Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Dan Harlan's Videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL