The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Any Reviews on Standing up on Stage (5 DVD's) by Scott Alexander (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
I was wondering if anyone has watched the Standing Up on Stage series of 5 DVD's by Scott Alexander? Would love your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
213 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
I just wrote a review of this series for MUM. I gave them an excellent review. Overall thoughts...if you are just starting to put together a stand up show/act, these are a must buy. If you have been doing stand up magic for a few years, you really want these. If you have been doing stand up magic for ten years, the theoretical stuff will make you remember to do so many things you read about years ago and stopped doing. The routines taught are, by and large, good to great and right out of Scott's real working repertoire. In short, buy them, watch them, and watch them again every few years.
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Thanks Marc! I'll look for it. Appreciate it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Any Reviews on Standing up on Stage (5 DVD's) by Scott Alexander (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL