The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrjinglesusa
View Profile
New user
Fairfax
57 Posts

Profile of mrjinglesusa
Long time lurker here and finally registered. I've been fascinated by magic since I was a kid. My first trick was Nickels to Dimes when I was probably 9 or 10 years old - bought it in a magic shop in San Francisco. Throughout the years I've bought several magic books, e.g., Now You See It, Now You Don't, and other tricks in brick and mortar or online magic shops.

I've decided now, at 44 years old, to finally apply myself and really learn and try to perfect the tricks I've acquired throughout the years. It's just a hobby for me, no plans to ever "perform" except for a couple of friends here and there.

Really impressed with the wealth of knowledge here and cannot wait to dig in and participate.

Cheers!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome mrjinglesusa,

A lot of Magicians started with that Bill Tarr book.

Starting by perfecting what you know is a great direction. (I should be so smart!)

Are you still in the San Francisco area? I'm near Sacramento so we may cross paths at some point.

-Mary Mowder
mrjinglesusa
View Profile
New user
Fairfax
57 Posts

Profile of mrjinglesusa
Hi Mary - I was born and raised in Sacramento! Smile No longer live in CA but still have family in both Sacramento and Elk Grove.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL